Admit It

I hate you. I despise you. I want to forget you ever happened. Everything is wrong now because of you and I don't know what to do. I've never felt so mean, so angry until I met you. My guts churn every time I see you and I want to run in the opposite direction. You make me question everything I've ever known and made me feel alone when I've never felt alone before. My friends don't understand me any more. You've made my parents look down on me, and me my own worst enemy. You've made me hate myself because I don't know myself anymore. You have changed everything and I can't fix it anymore. I hate you and I don't know what to do about it.

She loves him. She adores him. She wants to cherish every memory with him before anything happens. Everything feels right and wrong at the same time and she doesn't know what to do. Since she met him, she has felt confused with several emotions and she wants to blame him, hate him. But whenever she sees him she gets butterflies in her gut, her heart races and she runs in fear of getting caught. She questions all that she has known because he has made things so clear and chaotic at the same time. She feels alone whenever she's without him, a feeling she never understood before. Her friends don't understand her because they've never known love or even know of it. He has made her parents somewhat of an obstacle to her and she's mad he's made her look at them like that. She tries to fight against her own feelings and feels like she's her own worst enemy now. He's made her hate herself because she is changing so much, so unrecognizable to herself. This girl loves him and cannot admit it, and she doesn't know what to do about it.