Chapter 14: Final: Our Last Goodbye

Jessie~

"Edie! Wake up! Your parents are waiting for us at the airport!" I went to her room and shook her . When she didn't wake up I checked her pulse. "You can't be playing  dead with me.." Oh God. "Patty! Come in here!" She rushed in with a bagel in her mouth. "What?!" she screamed. I gave her a serious look now. "I think she's gone. There aren't any signs of her committing suicide but she has no pulse." And like the bad friends we were, we just stared at each other now knowing what to do.

Patty~

Now we know that there aren't any refunds for airplane tickets. We called Edie's parents to come over to the hospital. In the room, we confessed about how we met the guys and we had no idea how she "died." Her parents were both panicking but we calmed them down. The doctor and 2 nurses came and unhooked her heartmonitor and placed a white blanket over her body. Edie's mom broke into tears. "We're sorry. Her pulse just suddenly stopped. There was no heart or brain activity. This is a real mystery."

Dear Edie, You win. You got the funeral you wanted. Your parents decided to bury you next to Key. I hope your happy, cause it's gonna take us a while to be happy. I wish you didn't leave us soon. We were seriously looking forward to that road trip next month..Well, Me and Jessie will visit you twice a year. I'm writing this on the airplane. Jessica told me that she and Minho got married! Omg yay! We'll miss you babygirl, take care of us and your hubby. From Patty and Jessie (a little)

P.S: The shinee boys say hi!