Chapter 8: Fun Fun Fun

Edie~

Jessie and I rode with Key and Minho. Key was driving. They picked up Onew, who was at the mall. He joined us in the back seat. "Anyong hasayo, Onew...oppa?" I hesitated. "Haha, hello there." e said. I guess he noticed my accent. We headed for the S.M. dance studio. The boys told the people who worked there that we were with them. After an elevator ride, the door opened to a room that's sky blue with clouds and Taemin. His eyes eidened when he saw how familiar I looked.

Patty~

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked. "The mall. Is that okay?" I answered. "Yeah." He drove us to a big mall. When we walked in, there was a bunch of stores with cute stuff. I say stationaries, clothes, and everything you could imagine. Jonghyun saw the look in my eyes. We went straight to the clothing store. "Buy whatever you want. Today's your lucky day" he said half smiling. I've tried arguing and refusing him but again, I ended up accepting his offer. The whole day was spent at the mall. JJongie looked tired. Yes, JJongie. He wouldn;t let me call him "oppa." We saw a photo booth and he grabbed my hand and ran toward it.

He was limping a little. "Uhh, is your ankle okay?" I asked concerned. "Don't worry about me, Patty" he said and smiled. He slid the curtain open and got in. It was good enough for one person. Nice. Before I could heitate, he was putting money in and suggested that I sit on his lap. As stupid as it sounds, I did. I bet he sat back and enjoyed this. Pedo. We picked the designs and frames and started posing for the camera. Blowfish, pouty, and dumbfounded faces. The last one was me and JJongie looking at each other. Once the pictures printed out, I walked with him to the parking lot and he drove us to where the others were.

Jessie~

Taemin and Edie acted as if they were old frieds. But we got to the dance in no time. Lucifer was stuck in my head now after a bunch of times of playing it. Within 2 hours I learned a few parts of one dance while Edie learned Lucifer, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Replay, and Hello. She and Key did a few girl group dances. She mastered those too. Damn, this girl had talent. I felt Minho staring at me. He was just watching me fail. I couldn't dance. Seriously. He came from behing me. "It's okay, I can't dance well either" he said, trying to cheer me up. "Liar" I said grinning. Soon, Patty and Jonghyun joined us. There was definately something off here. They were holding hands.