Chapter 1: Summer in Seoul

"Edie! Wake up! Today's the day!" said a loud voice. "Ughh Jessie...but I wanna sleep in" I said. "We're going to Korea, dude." That's what woke me up. I jumped out of my bed and changed into jeans an a dinosaur tee. I got into my flats and grabbed a bag and started filling it with everything I need. Mom and Dad got a summer job in SeouI, South Korea. A big city with a bunch of different faces. Jessie lives with us. (Long story) There was a car on our driveway. Patricia. Oh, Patty was our friend whos also coming with us to Korea. I slipped my lanyard on my neck with my phone and rushed downstairs woth pur suitcase (prepared from last night) and out tote bags.

We opened the door for Patty. "Edie, Jessie!!!" she said excitedly. "Patty!" I exclaimed. We all went into the kitchen where mom and dad were. "Good morning girls" my dad said. "We prepared you breakfast" mom continued. "Thank you!!" we all said, heading outside with our platesNext to the little water fountain and flowers was a gazebo. We ate there. 

"So, where are we gonna go?" Patty asked. "I don't know. We're foreigners!!" I said exaggeratedly. We all laughed, even though it was true. "Maybe Edie could see Key there." Jessie interjected. "Oooooohhh!" Patty chanted. I spat out my orange juice and sat ther, blushing. It wasn't possible, really. He was a popstar! And I'm...normal. And maybe Jessie could buy and oversized poster of shirtless Minho!" I said laughing nervously. "Kids , get your stuff, we're gonna be late for our flight!" Mom said.