Threesome?

Molly's POV

"We're gonna go rehearse, but we'll send someone over when the concert is about to start." I nodded my head at Liam. Soon after that, the bus door slammed shut, leaving me in complete silence. I laid my head back down onto my pillow and closed my eyes.

Peace, at last.

After a few moments, I gave up and grabbed my phone and headphones, craving to fill the silence.  I clicked 'Shuffle' and 'Party In The USA' by Miley Cyrus came on. When the singing started, I sat up immediately with wide eyes. I hurriedly checked if I clicked the right song, but it told me I did. I listened further into the song, not liking the sound of several kids singing together. As It came to the chorus, about 10 kids started singing off pitch. I quickly clicked the 'next' button and 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on. A young kid, once again, started sing. I scrolled through the music in my list and saw that a lot of the songs were not there before.

There can only be one solution.

Louis.

I quickly hopped out of bed and did my daily routine. I threw on some grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt, and a random sweatshirt. I think it was Niall's but what's his is mine. I exited the bus, ignoring the screaming and the flashes aimed at me, and ran into the arena. There were a set of double doors ahead of me and I took that as a clue that the stage was there. I saw the boys sitting on the stage, drinking water and talking to the band. Since they weren't doing anything important right now, I thought it would be a very good time to attack. I carefully snuck down the main aisle and creeped towards the stairs to the side. Once I got to them, I ran up them and snuck behind Louis. I saw Harry give me a confused stare and Niall was about to say something, but I quickly tackled Louis before he could say anything.

"What the hell!" Louis exclaimed as I through my arm around his neck and pinned him.

"This is what you get for switching all of my songs on my phone to Kidz Bop," I tightened my arm and made him tip his head back. To my surprise, Louis was actually laughing, tears streaming down his face. I looked to the rest of the boys, but all I saw was amused smiles on their faces. I loosened my grip without noticing and the next thing I knew, I was being pinned by Louis.

"Team Nouis gets another point, too." I pushed him off of me and brushed myself off with anger.

I can't believe he deleted all of my songs off of my phone when he stole it.

"That's not fair, you stole my phone!" Louis shrugged like it was nothing as the other 4 boys were shaking with laughter. "Whatever, so what time does the concert start?"

Liam stopped laughing and looked at his watch, "About three and a half hours." I nodded and dismissed myself, forming a genius plan in my head. I ran back into the bus, ignoring the fans again, and grabbed my purse. I made sure I had my wallet, my license, and the keys to the rental car. As I found the car, I quickly started it up and took off to the mall.

I entered the building and went straight to the map. I ran my finger over the side, looking for Victoria Secret.

2nd floor.

I took the stairs and walked to the left. Once I entered Victoria Secret, I went straight for the bras. I grabbed one of the bigger sizes, which was a 38DD, and made sure it was cheetah print. Harry told me that he found cheetah prints sexy so I'm assuming the other boys will too.

I walked up to the cashier who was an overly happy twenty year old.

"Is this all?" She scooped the bra out of my hand and snapped the plastic clip on it.

"Yes," I handed her my credit card. Before she took the card out of my hand, I saw her check the size and look at my breasts. She grabbed the card and gave me a confused stare.

"Erm, you've got some growing to do." My mouth fell open as she gave me back the card.

"It's not for me," I gritted my teeth and snatched the bag from her hands. "It's for my grandma."

With that, I walked out of the store. 

_______

I parked the car behind the arena and entered the bus, beginning my genius plan. I grabbed the Victoria Secret bag and brought the bra out. I took a black sharpie and wrote my phone number across the pad on the inside. I ripped the price tag off of it and placed it in my purse. 

I quickly left the bus and started to head towards the arena. "Hey, " I greeted Paul and stepped through the back entrance.

"Hey, Molly. The boys asked me to give you these since they couldn't see you before," Paul handed me a ticket. "You'll be sitting next to Lou. You better get going because 5 Seconds of Summer is just about to finish up their set," I nodded and took off to my seat. I took a brief look and saw the front row written at the top.

"Nice," I commented and entered the stadium. I saw Lou nodding her head to the music as she took out her phone. I walked past a couple crying girls, kind of in shock that Niall made them cry,  and sat down in the open seat next to Lou.

Lou looked over at me and smiled. "You must be Molly," I nodded and shook her hand that she held out for me. "It's nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you. Everyone just loves you, the boys are crazy about you especially Niall. I'm Lou by the way," I sent her a smile and nodded.

"It's an honor to meet you Lou, I just have to say that your hair styling is amazing. I'm jealous of the boys," I heard her laugh and a smile break out.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Maybe I could do your hair before one of the shows or maybe if we go to an awards show." I agreed immediately because her styling skills are just genius. "And I have to add this, I've never seen Niall this happy before. You do wonders because he was moping around last tour because he was homesick. I haven't seen him complain once so far," I blushed and ducked my head. Do I really make Niall happy? 

"We'll that's really good to know-" I was thankfully cut off by the music stopping and the lights going off. The lights came on a couple seconds after and a couple of the maintenance crew were switching the 5 Seconds of Summer's set to One Direction's set.

______

Perfect.

All 5 of the boys were standing on our side of the stage. I dug my hand into my purse, taking sunglasses out so the boys won't recognize me. I pulled out the bra and quickly chucked it onto the stage, landing right between Niall and Liam. I saw Niall glance at it but then he shook his head and walked away. 

That's my Nialler! I mean- darnit. I can't believe my plan didn't work on him.

"What're you doing?" I heard Lou ask as I saw Zayn take Niall's place. I watched as Zayn and Liam try to grab it at the same time. They glanced at each other and my mouth dropped open as I read Zayn's lips as he mouthed to Liam.

"Threesome?"

Zayn picked up the bra and threw it backstage.

Oh these boys are ridiculous, but I'm quite proud of myself. Point for Team Badass!

_______

"Nice show guys!" I kissed each of their cheeks.

"Thanks, but I've got some business to take care of," I saw Zayn pull the bra out with his phone in the other hand. I watched as he typed the numbers and hold the phone up to his ear.

As my phone started to ring, I saw Zayn's eyes flick over to me. "Hello?" I spoke and sent Zayn a smirk.

"No fucking way," I heard him mutter and press the 'end' button.

"Point for Team Badass!" I screamed and threw a hand up in the air.

"You're evil," Zayn said before exiting the room with Liam on his trail. Niall, Harry, and Louis gave me a confused look as I kept on giggling to myself.