Fourth In Line (Letter #4)

Dear _______,

Let’s be honest shall we? You like me, don’t you? That would explain just about everything you do, say, and most of all, how you act around me. Why else would you ask to use my science notes when your best friend had his? Why else would you bump into me every time you walk by in the halls? Why else would you shyly say hi to me when I sit near you in Algebra? Just admit it, you like me, right? What else could it possibly be aside from that?

I’d be okay with it, promise. You liking me, I mean. In fact, it would make me happy, really happy. It’s something I had been waiting for. That moment where you realize, ‘Oh, she’s pretty awesome.’ You had that moment, didn’t you? Just think about it, we could go on dates to the fair, or to an amusement park like in all those lovey-dovey manga people read. Wouldn’t that be fun? Just the two of us. I’d ask to go on the Ferris wheel and you would pay for the tickets. We’d sit across from each other, say random comments about the other rides and how high up we were. Then you’d get daring and kiss me. And I would be even happier. I’d get bold and kiss you back. It would be the best part of the day.

Am I right? Do you like me? Or is a figment of my imagination that you blush when I ‘accidently’ touch you as I pass my science notes over? Or that you secretly have gym class and that’s why you seem like you’re on fire every time we bump into each other in the halls? Could it possibly be that you’re actually saying hi to girl that sits behind me in Algebra?

Can you be honest and tell me if I’m right or wrong?

Because, secretly, my hands shake when I pass over those science notes. Silently, I hyperventilate when you brush up against me every day in the halls. And I just about live for your quiet hi in Algebra day by day.

Please be honest.

=======

A/N: Hello readers. Shall I say it? Okay I will, this isn't a story. This, well, this is just a pouring of the heart to all those people I secretly liked but never did anything about. Nothing will really come of the letters, they are just letters. Nothing more. They will never connect with each other, they are not related with each other, each one is different characters feeling different things. Hope you still keep reading them!!

PS: The titles are completely random. I use the letter number and just make up a title. Don't go worrying over them or something ....