A Geek's Confession

Dear _____,

I’m writing this because, well, just because. I’ve seen you around, talked to you even. I bet you’ve seen me too. I’m there, here, even in that corner hoping you don’t see me writing this. I have this itty bitty problem with you, though. And that is the real reason I’m writing this.

You see, here’s the deal. I think I may be allergic to you. Every time I’m around you I feel funny, off kilter. Is that rude to point out? That you make my stomach flip, my heart skip a beat, and make me sweat like Santa on mall visits every moment I’m around you? Is it okay to say that? Because if it isn’t I can say it more nicely.

Perhaps I’m addicted to you. It could be this reason too. I get this tingling in my fingers, a thumping in my veins, and ecchi thoughts go through my brain every time you lick your lips. And every time that happens I just wanna tackle you and do said ecchi things. Is that gross? It may be, but I can’t help it. You’re just so pretty.

It could be that I hate you. I’ve thought over this one quite a lot. I get mad whenever you talk to my friends. It bugs me when you get close to anyone I relatively know.  And when you laugh or smile with some else, it makes my innards bubble with fury, making me want to punch either you or said person in the face (it’s hard to decipher who).  Anyway, I began to hate you, you see. Because, well, just because.

But here’s the one I’ve really been thinking about:

I think I might, quite possibly, just a little bit, love you.

Okay?