Chapter 14

Rachael's POV
-------------------

I was walking down a corridor on the fifth floor. I saw two people making out in the hall.

Like get a room.

The girl had the boy pressed up against the wall. When I got closer I saw that the boy was Sirius!

Tears streamed down my face.
As I passed them I call out to Sirius with my voice cracking.

"I thought you were different."

They pulled apart. Sirius looked at me in shock.

"Rachael no it's not what it looks like." He said as I ran down the hall.

I really thought he would be different this year but I guess once a player always a player.

I ran down the corridors earning strange looks from people but I didn't care I just had to get as far away from everyone as possible.

James POV *later that day*

I walked into the great hall for dinner holding lily's hand.

That's right after all the years of asking she finally said yes. 

I sat next to padfoot and pulled lily down next me.

"Have any of you guys seen Rachael?" Lilly asked.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Wait so no one has seen Rachael all day!?" I asked worried.

Sirius cleared his throat.
"I um I saw her this morning."

"Where did she go"

"I don't know."

"Why not your her boyfriend shouldn't you know?!"

"Yeah um but- " Sirius stuttered.

"Sirius isn't with her anymore." Cynthia said in her annoying voice and sat on Sirius lap.
I glared at them.
If looked could kill they would be did.

"Sirius Black what did you do?" I asked getting angry.

"I didn't do anything" he started and pushed Cynthia off him. "She pushed me against the wall and started snogging me and Rachael saw. "

That's when i attacked him.

I tackled him to the floor and pushed him repeatedly. Until Remus and Peter pulled me off him. 

"I told you not to hurt her! I trusted you with my baby sister and you hurt her!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Sirius pleaded.

"It's going to take a lot more than sorry to fix this." I snapped at him and followed professor McGonagall out of the great hall.

Rachael's POV

I had made my way to the library at some point during the day.

I thought it would be the best place because sirius never comes here. I actually don't think he even knows where it is.

I sat in the library for hours reading what ever sounded interesting.

"Rachael?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

Crap I forgot about Remus. He's here a lot

"Hi Remus." I mumbled.

"We've been looking all over for you. James is about ready to tear Sirius's head off."

At the mention of Sirius is started crying. Gosh I'm pathetic.

"Never mind you don't have to see him just come back to the common room with me. " he said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I nodded an okay and walked with him to the common room, his arm around me the whole time.

When we walked through the fat lady portrait I was immediately take out if Remus's arms and into lily's.

"You had me worried sick!"

"I'm sorry."

I looked around.

"Where's James?" I asked.

"Detention" lily said.

"Why?"

"He punched Sirius in the face. "

I almost laughed.  It was funny to imagine my brother punching his best friend in the face.

"Yeah right and I'm a unicorn" I stated sarcastically. 

"It's true " Sirius said coming up behind Lily. 

He had a huge black eye. 

"Rachael I'm sorry for what you saw but you don't understand. Cynthia pushed herself on me. I tried to push her away but you saw before I could. And before I could explain but I'm sorry please forgive me. Please don't end us " Sirius pleaded. 

"I-I don't know Sirius. I need time to think and process all this " I said then went up the stairs to my dorm.

*next morning*

I walked into the great hall with Lily and my brother. I didn't see Sirius anywhere but James must have because he glared and sat us down at the end of the gryffindor table.

That's when Sirius stood up on the table.

" Rachael I love you and I don't want that stupid mistake to drive us apart. I love you and only you. So please give me another chance." He asked walking down the table stoping in front of me.

I stared at him And debated it for a minute. 

"Okay one more chance. Just don't screw it up. " I said.

He jumped of the table picking me up and spun me around.

"Thank you" he said

___________________________

Authors note: this story is coming to an end soon.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)