Chapter 8

Sirius's POV
----------------

I got off the train with all my friends, but soon said bye to mooney and wormtail and followed prongs and Rachael.

Wondering why I'm not searching for my family? Well I was disowned when I didn't come home fire Christmas this year. Not that I really care I mean my family is completely insufferable.

James had owled his mom and dad and asked them if I could stay with them in the summer, they of course agreed ( they love me).

"Come on Padfoot!" James called "I want to get home!"

Believe me, I do to, I thought, then I get to see your sister in a bikini.

"I'm coming!" I called back jogging up to him.

When we reached Mr. and Mrs. Potter, Rachael was already there waiting. How had I not noticed she left.

I mean I've been thinking about her non-stop almost all year.

"Come on boys I want to get home so I can go swimming without worrying about a giant squid taking me." Rachael's said with her angelic voice I could listen to all day.

"I was always there to protect you." I winked.

"What about all the times I wasn't with you. " She smirked.

I couldn't tell is she was joking or not.
I gaped at her.

She just laughed and walked off the platform with her parents while me and James followed soon after.

I'm gonna do it, I thought, this summer I'm going to make Rachael Potter mine.

___________________________

Authors note: thoughts?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)