Chapter 1

Rachael's POV
--------------------

Summer time was the best time of the year. I got to hang out with my brother, have prank wars without worrying about detention ( we just had to hide it from mom and dad) and my brothers best friend Sirius Black came to visit.

I love that boy. But no one knows other than me and my two most trusted friends, and I want to keep it that way so I act like I hate him. Although my brother has had suspicions but I shoot them down as fast as I can.

My bestfriend Lily was the only one to know the truth. Until Remus my other bestfriend figured it out - sometimes he was too smart for him own good. And boy did I threaten him not to tell. He was scared to come near me for a week.

Its not good to be on my bad side. My brother and Sirius know very well not to piss me off. I hold a fantastic grudge and make them feel lousy until they are begging for forgiveness.

My parents say it's a gift.

"Mom Sirius is coming today and staying the rest of summer!!" My brother James yelled from his room.

"Shut up people are trying to sleep!" I yelled and buried myself further into my bed.

"Yeah we'll get up lazy ass it's noon."

"James so help me I will push you into the lake while your asleep."

"Oh I'm so afraid. " He said sarcastically.

"Watch your back. " I growled at him.

No one interrupts my sleep and gets away with it. No-one. 

So I guess my plan of sleeping all day is ruined. Thank you James. Not.

I quickly showered and found a cute pair of denim shorts and a royal blue tank top then ran down the stairs into the kitchen and asked our house-elf Missy to make me some pancakes for breakfast. I thanked her when she finished and sat down at the large table and ate in peace.

For a wizard family we were nice to our house-elves. Most families treat them like garbage which I don't understand.

I didn't get to finish my breakfast in complete peace. It was sadly interrupted a few minutes later by non other than Sirius Black.  

"Hello Potters! "

___________________________

Authors note: I own everything you don't recognize from J.K Rowling.

So first chapter what do you think?! It may sound a bit confusing in the summary and I'm sorry about that but I hope it will all play out and you will understand it later.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)