OLD VERSION - STILL TO BE EDITED! Chapter 10 - Yoda went to train Obi-Wan-Kenobi

A/N: Ohhh yeah baby, my exams are over!! Wooo *Does happy dance* This means that I will (fingers crossed) be uploaded more xD So please now read and enjoy…  ;) 

                            OLD VERSION - STILL TO BE EDITED!

                                          -------Chapter 10-------

                                 Yoda went to train Obi-Wan-Kenobi

*Chase’s Pov*

 I just stood there froze in shock, like most people, but for a completely different reason. Everyone wore the same expression; wide eyed and open mouthed. A guy in the corner started having a coughing fit, which seemed to snap everyone out of their trance. A chorus of whispers started up, and just like that the awkward tension was broken and everyone was retelling the previous events. Most people laughing or gossiping, but there were a lot of glares thrown out as well. I guess a few enemies were created today.

“Dude, that was epic!” Alex exclaimed beside me. Yeah, I couldn’t deny it, it was pretty hilarious. Everyone looked like walking rubbish bins, but that wasn’t what had grabbed my attention. No, it was Skylar who seemed to have been in an epic war with…Blair? I was so confused, why would they even know each other? Blair only spoke or even acknowledged people she thought deserved her time, and I wouldn’t have put Skylar down as one of them.

I realized Alex was still waiting for me to reply. “Yeah, it was pretty cool.” I forced out a chuckle, but it didn’t seem believable to my ears. It seems it wasn’t believable to his ears either because he gave me a weirded out look.

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird lately.” He asked inquisitively. By this time most people where leaving the canteen. After Sky and Blair had walked out, well Blair more stalked out, quite unwillingly; the room seemed to have gone back to normal. Apart from the food plastered walls of course. Good luck to the person cleaning that. Since there weren’t too many people around I wasn’t too worried about eavesdroppers.

“I don’t know man… I guess I’m kinda confused.” I told him reluctantly. Yeah, he might have been my best friend but guys don’t really like sharing their emotions.

“Confused? Why?” He asked, “It’s not about Ashley is it? Cause seriously, I’m pretty sure she’s not pregnant. Like come on, she makes up a lot of bull…” He continued to ramble on but my mind had been already travelling away back to a place it had been constantly visiting for the past week…

“You see! There you go again!” He half shouted incredulously, “You just space out every time I, no scratch that, anytime anyone talks! What’s up with that?”

I just shook my head of the thoughts I really wanted to say; ‘Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just constantly thinking of this person and…’ Yeah...that’s not going to work. “It doesn’t matter…” I muttered and started to get up from my seat. Just as I was about to leave, a hand grabbed my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

“You know you can trust me right.” He told me in a serious tone, but quickly added, “I mean, if there’s something up, I’m here...Ehh, I mean...” He was rambling, trying to find the right words. He probably didn’t want to let his tough guy image slip.

I put up a hand to stop his little speech. “I get it. I’m fine, seriously. I’ve just got some stuff to think over a bit.” He told him and he seemed to ease slightly.

“Okay, well I’ll see you at practice then?”

“Yeah, see you later.” I walked away; walked away from the questions, away from the strange looks and away from the after math of the great food war that she had started.