SEQUEL: ENDURING LOVE (ON HOLD)

Hey guys! I hope this is good news for you because after reading all your kind comments and encouragements, I've decided to write a short sequel to this story. It will be around 10 chapters long.

However, I will not be posting regularly and I cannot promise or confirm when I will start posting the chapters of the story up. I have written the main plot of the story but not the actual story yet. My sincerest apologies goes out to my dear readers who have been waiting patiently for my updates. 

The sequel will centre around Lily and Eric. If you've forgotten who they are, go back and read this story again!

There will be a special chapter dedicated to Belle and Adrian in the sequel so be sure to check it out!

Here is the synopsis of Enduring Love:

6 years has passed in a blink of an eye. Lily Evans has grown into an attractive young woman. This has become a huge problem for her 8-years-older mate, Eric, especially when Lily makes a dash for it every time the word "mating" comes up. Having been together for so long, Lily's fear of mating, coupled with Eric's need to mate, finally bring them to a standstill. 

A decision has to be made. 

Hope you guys will continue to support me through this sequel and I look forward to all your kind comments again! :) Thank you!

FYI: Enduring Love - E.L. - Eric & Lily