Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys! I just want to take this time to thank all of you who have stuck with me since the start and never gave up on this story even though at times, I took eternity to update. The story will be coming to an end soon. It will probably end at Chapter Twenty and then an Extra Epilogue Chapter. I'm really grateful to all of you who have supported me and gave me kind comments which really motivated me to keep writing till now. Thank you once again! Please vote, share and comment as usual! xx

4 years ago

"So, what do you think of it?" Dar looked at us expectantly and excitedly.

"I prefer the original movie," Chase said nonchalantly.

I cursed silently, did he have to be so honest? We were watching the Beauty and the Beast movie Dar directed 5 years ago.

"Well, I think it's great, especially for an eight-year-old." I smiled at her encouragingly.

"I like the last scene," Adri smirked, his arm snaking onto my shoulders, "my Bella did such a great job."

I elbowed him in his stomach in which he gave a mocking gasp.

"Adri! I want your true opinions!" Dar protested.

He smiled, "honestly, I think it's not bad at all. And like Belle said, you were eight when you filmed this. I'm sure if you tried it again now, it'll be nothing short of amazing. Don't listen to Chase, we aren't comparing this to the original movie."

My heart skipped at beat at his words. He could be really sweet and sensitive when he wanted to. If only he could be like that more often when he was around me, instead of teasing me so much. It was so embarrassing.

"Besides, it was because of this project of yours, did we have our first kiss. I'm sure you remember it, my Bella." He gave me a peck on my cheek.

My eyes widened, but I managed to calm myself down and retorted, "I remember no such thing, I only remembered that I was really into it, and I almost thought you really died."

"Do you want to watch the scene again? We can watch it as many times until you remember it." He winked as he reached for the remote control.

//

Present

I took the knife out and it fell onto the floor with a loud clang. I caught Adri in my arms as he fell. We fell onto the floor and my tears flowed out uncontrollably.

The scene before me took me back to nine years ago when we were filming Beauty and the Beast. Adri was the Beast and i was well... Belle. The Belle in the movie thought the Beast was dead and started crying. We had to follow exactly to the movie and I remembered how it went. Just like now, I was holding Adri in my arms with his head on my lap, and I was crying and crying, pretending that he was dead.