I Love You: Chapter 5

Natasha's POV:

I hold Steve's hand in mine as we walk down the beach. My sweatpants are rolled up and I am wearing one of his shirts. I let go of his hand and run out into the water. It hits at my ankles and is very, very cold. I stare off into the horizon and sunset, as I feel his arms go around my waist.

"Are we, like, a thing now?" He asks. I lean my head against his chest and take a deep breath. "Yea. I like that idea." He laughs. "Me too," he spins me around and pulls me close. "Will you, Natalia Romanova, be my girlfriend?" "Of course!" We both laugh and I turn back around to the sunset that has almost disappeared.

It is now dark out and the stars shine in the sky. The team meets up at our campfire pit. Tony pulls out a lighter and lights the wood. I lay down Between Steve's legs, playing with the sand with my feet. He twists my hair as the rest of the team stares at us like a birds just landed on our heads.

"What?" I ask innocently. "Are you guys, together?" Clint asks. "Yea, we are." I smile and then Tony starts yelling, "OMG FINALLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE!!" We look at him with big eyes and the camp set fills with laughter.

"It's getting late. We should go to bed now." Bruce says quietly. "Yea I'm getting tired." Thor speaks up. We all say goodnight as Tony puts out the fire and head back to our cabins.

Steve and I get to our cabin and I immediately get my pajamas on. I get into bed as Steve does the same. I curl up next to him and listen to his heart beat as I fall asleep. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you, too." He kisses my forehead and pats my head.

"Hey!" I say. "What?" "You missed." He laughs and kisses my full on the lips. "Thank you." "Goodnight, Natasha." "Goodnight, Stevie." "Don't call me that!" I laugh and fall asleep to the sound of the waves hitting the sand.

A.N:
Thank you for reading and I hope you like it! Thank out for all the votes, too!😘 if you have any ideas of what you want to happen next, comment! I need ideas! My brain is empty! Thank you again!!