Kisses and nightmares; Chapter 10

Natasha's POV:

    "Natasha!" I hear Steve yell from outside the locked door. I shatter all things glass in my room with my hands. I cry and scream as the glass cuts into my skin. " Natasha, stop!" He yells again. I open my window, and sit on the edge and cry. 'I can't take this anymore,' I think to my self. I push myself out the widow 7 stories up.

     I fall for what seems like eternity, until everything goes black.
That's it. The pain is all gone. I'm gone.

       I jolt up, with a scream and tears streaming down my face. I look around me to see Steve crying and shaking my arm to wake me up. "Oh my god, Natasha," he wipes the tears off my cheeks. He envelopes me in a hug and whispers softly into my ear, 'it's okay. You're okay.'

      Voices float in the background, questions of what happened, what's going on, am I okay. Steve tells them to go back to their seats. "When are we getting off this plane?" I ask quietly. "Just another hour."

We sit in silence until he speaks up, "What was your dream about? You don't have to talk about it if you do want to." I shake my head and close my eyes. I lean my head on his shoulder, and listen to the sound of Tv's playing behind us.

Steve's POV:

  Her head rests on my shoulder, and we sit like this for a couple minutes. I turn my head towards her. Her eyes are open, starring straight forward. I take her face and press my lips onto hers.

She shifts her body facing mine and tucks her legs under her, not taking her lips off mine. I slide my hands down to her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

She pulls away and tucks her face in my neck. We sit like this for awhile, until she falls asleep. I push all the arm rests up in our row and she stretches out, taking up the other chair and hers, laying her head on lap.

I kiss her forehead and a smile grows into her lips.

"You're cute." I laugh and tell her to get some rest before we land.

Sorry for not posting in a while! I suck I'm sorry😬😂 well I hope you like this sucky chapter.