[6] Photoshoot

The couple woke up next next day early together. They both had a pretty busy day today and they at least wanted some time together, even if it was just an hour or two.

They just finished taking a shower together. Nothing sensual happened, it was just them softly cleaning each other with body wash that smelled like pomegranates along with a few slow morning kisses.

After the two brushed their teeth they made a lazy breakfast that involved toast with scrambled eggs along side with orange juice.

Niall softly bent down to place their dirty dishes into the dishwasher. the blond left two arms wrap around his waist.

He stood up straight and leaned closer into the touch, intertwining his hands with Zayn's that were still around Niall's waist.

"Mmm." Niall softly moaned as Zayn started to gently kiss and nip at the blond's pale neck.

"I've got to go now." Zayn mumbled into Niall's ear who just slowly turned around and pouted at his boyfriend.

"Aww baby don't give me that look." Zayn said placing a small kiss to Niall's pouty lips.

"It's okay, I've gotta go to that photoshoot soon, anyways." Niall said softly as he picked up his hands to grab Zayn's stubbled cheeks and pull the Bradford lad in for a real kiss.

Zayn was the one to pull back from the kiss, he placed his forehead against Niall's forehead and smiled fondly at his beautiful lover.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" Zayn said pulling back from his lover's touch and went to put on his jacket.

"Yeah, sure." Niall said while slowly nodding, but Zayn wasn't really sure if Niall was okay.

"Hey, I'll make it up to you okay?" Zayn said placing one hand on Niall's hip bringing him closer.

"I'm sure you are." Niall said, Zayn didn't know if he was being sarcastic or not be he's going to make sure Niall knows he's serious and knows how much Zayn loves him.

"I'm serious." Zayn said raising his eyebrows, "Tomorrow night in going to take you out on a date, I know we haven't done something like that in a while and I want to do it before you start your tour in North America in a few days."

After Zayn said that Niall seemed more happier than before. His smile was wide forming little crinkles on the side of his eyes.

"Really?" Niall asked happily as Zayn nodded, mimicking his lover's big smile.

"Yes baby, anything for you." Zayn said just as happy as Niall.

Niall attacked Zayn in a warm hug before pulling back and giving him two thumbs up.

"Aha, alright I gotta go now baby, they'll kïll me if I don't show up again." Zayn said as Niall nodded.

"Alright Zaynie," Niall said a smile still on his lips.

"Bye, I love you." Niall said as Zayn walked out the door then turned around to face Niall.

"I love you too." Zayn said giving Niall one final kiss before jogging to the black SUV where his bodyguards stood next too waiting for Zayn.

With a small wave the SUV door closed and drove away. It didn't take long for Niall's bodyguards to come and pick up the blond for the photoshoot.

"Where are the rest of the lads?" Niall asked his bodyguard, Mark as they started to drive down the driveway.

"They're already there, they got their early for some weird reason." Mark answered as Niall nodded.

They had a small conversation on the way to the photoshoot while Niall was also checking his twitter and Instagram feed.

---

As soon as Niall walked into the building they were pushing him into the dressing room. The blond was being thrown random clothes telling him to get changed that he was already late.

Niall changed into the clothes they gave him before they started doing his makeup and hair.

After Niall was finished he went to a room where the photos were being taken. He saw the three lads already talking, well it was Louis talking and Harry and Liam listening closely.

Liam was the first one to acknowledged Niall's presence.

"Hi Niall." Liam said cutting Louis off and giving him a small.

"Oh, hey Niall." Harry said smile at the blond.

"Yeah, hey." Louis said rather coldly.

"Hello lads." Niall said with a small smile. "Can I have a word with Louis." Niall asked as the two boys nodded and walked away.

"Did you tell them about me and Zayn?" Niall whispered lowly eyeing Louis who just scoffed.

"Of course I did, they're not mad but that doesn't mean I'm not mad." Louis huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Louis please-" Niall whined but quickly cut off by the photographer.

"C'mon lads." The guy said as Louis walked to him with Niall following along as he sighed.

They took a couple of all the boys together smiling and of them holding the fragrance. Luckily Louis and Niall's awkwardness didn't show in the pictures.

They took a small break to look at the photos and say which one they liked and which one they didn't, which was just one photo.

"Listen, Louis please I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Zayn. I was nervous to tell you guys." Niall said to Louis as Liam and Harry hear too.

"We don't care if you're dating Zayn, as long as you're happy with him I'm happy too." Liam said as Harry nodded.

"Yeah we don't care, so why are you mad Louis?" Harry asked nudging the smaller blue eyed lad.

"Because he never told me, I had to find out myself. We never kept any secrets from each other and I feel betrayed." Louis said sadly. "And why Zayn? I thought you hated him. How long have you two been together?"

"I don't know we talked once and then we just clicked. After a few time hanging out he asked me to be his boyfriend and i said yes. We've been going out for a year, almost two. And I don't hate him, management said we can be together as long as everyone else thinks we hate each other." Niall said. "I'm sorry Louis, I promise no more secrets."

"No more secretes?" Louis asked as Niall nodded and said "No more."

"Okay I forgive you." Louis smiled and hugged the Irish lad.

After their individual photo-shoots, the boys asked Niall some questions about him and Zayn. Some questions made Niall blush a deep scarlet color.

They spend the rest of the day filming the first part of their new commercial for the fragrance, of course. They're gonna have to come in early tomorrow morning to finish the commercial in order to have it ready by 5PM (17:00)

Niall didn't care that he had to wake up early, if that meant he could still make it for his date with Zayn hell wake up earlier than that to make it on time.

***********************************

Sorry for the long wait, I'm very lazy *sigh* buttttttttt,

Imma try my best to update at least two more times before I go on vacation. (aug/11)

Follow my twitter y'all I'm being more active on it now its @ girlyziall

Dedicated to: @-ZiamBruh

QOTD: How tall are you?
My Answer: Probably 5'3 lol

- Comment [#1DPhotoshoot]

- Vote

- Fan

- Ari :))))))))