[5] Shocked

[warning: small smut scene, lol sss, woo!]

---

Niall just laughed loudly while shaking his head. "Thanks for the offer but I already have a boyfriend."

"Oh really who?" Louis asked with wide eyes.

"You can't tell no one, okay?" Niall said as Louis nodded rapidly.

Niall leaned in forward and pushed back the hair the was blocking Louis' ears before he whispered into his ear, "Zayn."

"What!" Louis screeched out the same time Zayn awkwardly coughed gaining louis' attention.

"Niall." Zayn said sternly which made the blonde turn to face Zayn with a dead serious face.

*

Niall looked at Zayn, then to Louis and the back to Zayn before breaking into a wide grin.

"That's him!" Niall whispered into Louis' ear before he bursted into a fit of giggles. Niall got up from the straddling position he was in and ran into Zayn's arms.

"Louis, this is my boyfriend Zayn." Niall yelled with a slur in his voice. "The same Zayn who fūcked my ass so good last night." Nialls giggled as he nudged Zayn in the rib, "Right Zayn?"

"Sure Niall." Zayn said with a small blush on his cheeks. "But why is he here?" he asked while pointing at Louis, who was now sitting on their couch with wide eyes.

"We're smoking." Niall softly said while pointing at the still lit blunt on the table.

Zayn looked at Niall with wide eyes then looked at Louis, giving him a nasty glare that seemed to bring him back from his high.

"Oh Niall, it was fun today but I just remembered Liam spilled water on me and I need some revenge." Louis smoothly half lied.

"No!" Niall whined dragging out the 'o' as he got to his knees. "You said you're horny, so masturbate to Zaynie wrecking me." Niall giggled while trying to unbuckle Zayn's pants.

"Niall!" Zayn half yelled to which Niall ignored his cries as Louis just blushed and shook his head.

"No thanks." Louis said slowly as he dusted himself off.

"Your lost." Niall said with a shrug as he continued to work on Zayn's jeans. It was hard with Zayn's grip on his wrist.

"Niall!" Zayn yelled as soon as Louis walked out the front door. He pulled back Niall's arms away from his crotch area and looked down to his boyfriend.

"But Zayn." Niall whispered with a whine as he looked up to Zayn, tears softly forming around his baby blue eyes. "I'm so horny."

"Niall." Zayn whispered softly as he let go of his pale wrists.

"Zayn please." Niall whispered as his bottom lip quivered. He looked down to Zayn's shoes before looking back up to meet with his beautiful hazel eye. He softly bit his bottom lip and innocently asked, "please daddy."

That seemed to drive Zayn off the edge as he let out a soft moan. Zayn walked to lock the front door before he walked back into the living room and stopped in front of Niall.

"Oh my baby boy." Zayn moans out as he lifted up Niall back to his feet. "Daddy's here to help out his baby." Zayn said as he worked on Niall's neck. The hickeys from last night still there but barely.

"Up." Zayn whispered as Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck before jumping to wrap his legs around his waist. Zayn secured his hands around the back of Niall's thighs, very close to his āss.