7

Okay! I get it. You guys want an ending here. Some people on here (unfortunately those are some of the only ones I hear from) are rude as hell. There is no need to call me a bitch and tell me I'm a shit writer. I asked for a little support and I got a shit storm of negativity. Thanks, assholes.

Luckily, I know that my true fans (and just good people in general) outweigh the jerks. Because of the good people, I'm doing a three part ending to this book so THEY can get some closure. I still encourage you guys to check out the Amazon version of Sold because it is nothing like this.

Also, I guess most of chapter 4 was deleted too? Thanks, Wattpad.

I traced the lines of Liam's bare chest as he played with a loose curl. We laid in his bed for most of the day which I loved. We were locked away without the pressure and issues that waited outside the bedroom doors.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"As soon as this is done can you bring Bridget back?"

He shifted to look down at me. "Of course. Miss her?"

I nodded. "A lot."

He abandoned my curl to rest his hand on my back. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"No. Are you?"

"Very. I never wanted to rule, but I need to do this right."

"What are you going to do with Mariah and Lisette?"

"I don't know. You're the one they hurt."

"So?"

"So what would you like me to do?"

He was giving me control of their punishment? It was small, but in that moment Liam showed me that he was willing to give me some power. The king was asking for my opinion and I knew he would take it into consideration.

"I don't think it's right for me to judge them."

"They tried to kill you."

"It's not my place to judge them. What they do is between them and God."

"You need to decide something. I can't keep them locked in cells forever."

I shrugged. "Let them go."

"Just like that? They attacked the kingdom. They wanted us both dead, Anna."

"And they'll deal with that when they meet their maker. As far as I'm concerned, I've already forgiven them."

"I don't know if I can just let them go."

"Why not?"

"Because I need to make an example of them. I can't be perceived as weak."

"Anyone can punish, Liam. A strong king forgives."

He shook his head and stared at me in disbelief.

"You really think that's what I should do?"

"Let them deal with the mess they made. Send them both back to Eric and forgive them for what they did."

He sighed. "I don't even know why I'm agreeing to this. I'm blaming you if it backfires."

I crawled up and straddled his lap with my hands on his chest. "If it backfires, oh well. At least you tried to be the bigger person."

His hands trailed over my thighs. I loved the tingle that shot through my body at his light caress. He flipped us to hover over me, his face only a breath away.