(two)

The helicopter was a few yards away from their huge six story mansion. With many rooms for fighting and shooting training and for their workers to relax. With many kitchens and bedrooms that had a personal bathroom inside for all of the workers. The top level was reserved for only the Joker and his two sons.

It landed on top of the mansion which had a big helipad that had a huge H inside the red outline of a circle.

"Good to be home." Zayn said with a happy sigh as he took step on the roof while looking around the top of the building.

"I'm pretty hungry." Louis said while patting his stomach and punched in the unlocking code to open the elevator doors.

"Hmm me too." Zayn said and clicked on the remote button that exploded the prison. He threw it on the floor before he stepped on it. "Blowing up a prison sure takes a lot out of you."

The two brothers laughed as the elevator doors opened with a ding. They waved goodbye to Jordan and Peter who were flying the helicopter and went to park it outback with the rest of their military aircrafts.

"Lets go to the first floor, they have the best foods there." Louis said while pushing the first floor button as Zayn just nodded.

They got off the elevator and roamed the hallways looking through the oneway bulletproof glass and saw their men and women training with many types of guns and fighting each other on one on one combat.

Zayn and Louis kept walking and stopped at the kitchen before they both sat down to be greeted by other workers.

"Aye boss, y'all made it. Another success bank robbery I see." Derek said while turning on the television to see Zayn and Louis on the news for getting caught robbing a bank and are currently being taken to a high security prison.

"Oh that's so outdated, wait till tomorrow and see us again for blowing up the prison." Louis said which cause a few chuckles from the other workers.

"Yep, and the money has already been transferred to the Joker so more ammunition and even higher pay." Zayn said causally which made everyone in the kitchen cheer.

These people are here more money and security. Each an everyone here respects and are very loyal to their father, the joker.

Their chief handed Zayn and Louis, two hot plates of cheesy mashed potatoes with a big meaty steak and steamed vegetables with a tall glass of Coca-Cola on the side.

They ate in peace just listening to other people's conversation and making small conversations with them. It didn't take long for the two to finish their food and be interrupted by someone calling them.

"Boss," Zayn and Louis heard some say behind them. They turned to see one of their sharpest shooter named Harry Styles approach them.

"What is it." Louis replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Joker's calling both of you to see him." Harry said while handing them their cellphones.

"Where is he." Zayn said while getting up from the chair.

"In his office." Harry replied to which Zayn and Louis nodded.

They made their way to the elevator and got lifted to the 6th floor. They walked the hallway and nodded at the two guards protecting the joker's office before making their way in and closing the door behind him.

"Zayn, Louis. Sit down my boys." their father said who's was turned around from them. They sat down on the two chairs near his desk.

The joker turned around to face his two sons with an amused smirk on his face. "Good to see my boys again, looks like prison changed you I see."

Zayn and Louis laughed lowly while shaking their heads at their father's stupid joke.

"Why you called us here dad?" Zayn asked once he stopped laughing. He just wanted to get straight to the point.

"Well I have a mission for you too. You see, 20 years ago I made a deal with the Horan's." Yaser said to his sons who nodded.

"Irish Horan's?" Louis asked.

"Correct." Yaser nodded. "I told them I would help them out with their debts in exchange for their first born sons. Stupidly the accepted the offer." Yaser said with an eye roll before shaking his head.

"Okay.." Louis said urging the man to continue.

"Looks like they had a son, 17 years ago to be precise. They've played me well and they hid their son away from us very well. But not well enough. One of our men saw them disguising a boy with a baseball cap and sunglasses. So I told him to follow them around and he confirmed that, that is their son." Yaser said while placing pictures of the married couple and their 17 year old son on the desk.

The two boys picked up the pictures and observed them carefully.

"And here's a picture of their home." Yaser said and handed them the last photo of a 2 story house.

"Not bad." Louis mumbled and showed Zayn a picture of the boy to which Zayn nodded slowly while licking his lips.

"Now I want both of you to go over there. Kidnap the boy and kill his parents for deceiving me." Yaser spat out in anger. Telling his sons that he was serious about this mission. "Understand?"

"Understood!" Louis said while putting his pointer finger and thumb together, signaling an okay gesture. 👌👌👌

"Understood dad." Zayn said while nodding his head before picking up the picture and putting them in a neat pile on the desk.

"Very good boys." Yaser said with a half smile. "Any questions?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, when exactly do you want us to do this?" Louis asked while lacing his fingers together.

"Sometime this week." Yaser replied, "Any more questions?" He asked to which Zayn and Louis shook their heads side to side.

"Good now here's more information like the address, with a blueprint of the house and his parents information and whatnot. We still haven't got information on the boy, all we know is that he is 17 with blonde hair and blue eyes, pale and he's homeschooled." Yaser said while handing them each a copy of the small packet he was reading from.

"We've got this dad, this isn't our first kidnapping." Louis said with a scoff while grabbing the packet from his father.

"Okay, okay you boys got this." Yaser chuckled put his hands up in surrender.

"Later dad." Zayn said with a small smile as he grabbed the packet and Louis who waved their father goodbye before they left his office and went to their planning room to plan out this kidnap.

***********************************

sorry if this was boring, this was more of a filler lol. Looks like the joker found out about Niall ooo.

should they kidnap niall on his birthday or nah?

what's up with deque, zerrie sex? bro I'm just here like... okay (._.)

Dedicated to: @LyricZhane12

QOTD: whats your least favorite chore?
My Answer: dishes! >_<

-Comment (#ZouisPlans)
-Vote
-Fan

~ ZiallSmut