Chapter 1

AN
MAYJOR DISCLAIMER:
I started writing this story around four years ago. I have made very short chapters for around the first 20. They may be cheesey and things won't really make sense yet. But I swear, after the first twenty chapters, they get longer and better written. I'm not lying at all. These first twenty chapters are all almost 100 to 600 words. After that, they go to 1300 to 2000. I promise you, if you read on, the story gets better. I can't change much of these chapters because it's the platform of the story. It has all of the main details, I can't add anything and I can't take anything away. I've edited them as best as possible and I still am. Please give me the benefit of the doubt and read on. It gets way better. If you don't think it gets better, comment and let me know what I need to improve. Thank you for 10,000 reads. It's amazing that I got that many. Thank you again for clicking and reading this story, I'll leave you to reading.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^READ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y/N POV
so today was the day I should get a letter back from the fashion academy I applied for. I'm extremely nervous because they could send me anywhere in the world. I want to stay right here with my bestfriend.
-
KIANS POV
"Hey what's up you guys, it's Kian.." I said as I filmed a video about different types of Instagram people. "so today I'm going to go see one of my BEST friends, y/n. She's amazing and I can't wait for you guys to finally meet her. Moving on... I'm gonna be telling you about different types of people there are on Instagram. Let's get to it!.."

I got finished with my video and turned off my camera. After I did that, I picked up my phone and dialed her number. "hey Kian, what's up?" She asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to film a video for next week. Do you want to?" I asked. "sure! When?"

"um..tonight? 8?" I suggested. "cool! I'll be there!" She agreed. "great! See you later, bye." I said. "bye!" She replied.

Y/N POV
I haven't seen Kian in about 2 years because of family problems. But my mom finally dismissed me to go back to California. I miss him, and I can't wait to see him.

I'm ready to go to his house, but I have about a half an hour to spare, so I went to Starbucks. When I got there I texted Kian and asked him what he wanted.

-

KIANS POV
y/n should be here in about 15 minutes. To kill time I cleaned up a little. Then played some Mario Kart. I was so good at it. I mean seriously.. ask JC and Ricky.

The door bell rang so I went to open the door to find Andrea crying. "Kian.." Andrea sobbed. I replied annoyedly, "what Andrea". "Where's Ricky?" She asked. "upstairs, why?" "I just need to talk to him" she rolled her eyes. "Okay?" I huffed.

I pointed up the stairs. I was extremely pissed with Andrea about our whole situation. I don't regret dating her, but she could've acted better towards me.

-

I'm really excited to see y/n again. She's my best friend. She's number one on my friend list. Sorry Ricky.

Hold that thought, the door bell rang again.

Y/N POV
I just left Starbucks and I'm headed over to Kian's.

He just shut the door. I could see from his drive way.

I got out and rang the doorbell. As soon as he opened the door he was tearing up out of anger. I could see.

"Kian..what happened?.." I asked before he lightly pulled me in to kitchen.

"well it's stupid but, Andrea is here for Ricky." Kian replied. "It just hurts." He whispered.

Then he had a few more tears fall from his eyes. Kian seems like a tough guy, but he's... not. More than you would ever know. I hugged him as tight and as lovingly as I possibly could.

-
AN
thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my story. I know nobody reads the author notes but why not?!?