Chapter Eleven: Into the Stadium

-Chapter 11-

A good half hour later, we finally got off the exit, but still hadn't driven over 20mph. It was painfully slow.

If we thought the highway was bad traffic, it was an empty street compared to the parking lot. All parking meters across the street were filled, every space in the lot, even the illegal ones, were occupied. It was almost impossible to move ten feet without almost hitting someone, the lot was so filled with people.

Samantha turned a corner that I would have never seen if we weren't on it. It was covered with gravel, so I wasn't really sure we were allowed to drive on it.

Making a left, I noticed a smaller parking lot behind the stadium that was only three-quarters or so full. Still, quite a few fans were littered throughout the small lot. We pulled into a parking spot and hopped out of the car.

Now that I could stretch my legs, the adrenaline kicked in.

The same thing happened to Samantha, apparently. I was jumping around, high off the ground with my mouth open in a silent scream. Samantha was pumping her fist and jumping up and down, too.

"Icantwaiticantwaiticantwaiticantwait!!!!!!" she shrieked excitedly.

"Iknowiknowiknowiknowiknowiknow!!!!!!!!" I shrilled back.

Our feet carried us into the mob of people trying to cram into the stadium. It was ridiculously slow.

Almost 45 minutes later, a man at the door took and scanned our tickets. He gave us each a nub back.

We wandered up a few flights of stairs and finally found our seats on the second deck, the highest row. We took our seats.

I checked my phone before shutting it off. It was already 8pm! The concert was starting an hour late! I told Samantha this, yet she just assumed they knew about the bad traffic on the exit an held it off.

"At 7, there probably were like 20 people here!" she reasoned.

No sooner had the words left her mouth when the lights dimmed, and a screen backdrop on the stage illuminated.

-------------------------

A/N: sorry the chapter was kind of late. And short. It was late cuz we're getting to the GOOD PART!!!! Heeheehee. And it was short because I'm trying to hooooooold oooooon tooooooo theeeeeee suuuuuuspehhhhhnse. Teehee! Next few chapters might be late cuz I'm going to write them at the same time and post them all in the same few weeks. Hope you enjoyed!