CHAPTER 4 : REMINISCE THE PAST

~Fierce Red Meets Navy Blue~

Anyone can say that it is a beautiful Monday morning. The sun was already on the horizon, the birds were already on the trees - singing in a perfect harmony. While the flowers and grass sways as the wind blows.

But it was all ignored by a man who were climbing upstairs, which is going to a certain room. That guy was wearing a teacher uniform, have an ever so calm-looked face and a mole under his right eye. He stopped in front of a door and knocked, "Ami! Wake up now! You're going to be late at school."

Kagami Taiga, a red haired girl and also the occupant of that room, didn't like anyone to disturb her sleep even though that guy is her cousin. "Tatsuya could you please fucking shut up." she said as she put a pillow over her head so that she can still go back to her sleep.

"What did I told you about cussing, Taiga?"

SILENCE. . . .

"Okay, if you think that you've got enough sleep feel free to go down. I'm going to cook our breakfast." was his final words as he descends to the stairs.

'Thank you.' Kagami thought. 'I'm so sleepy I wish I didn't finish that basketball season in one night.' she continued as she look up to the ceiling and take a look on her bedside clock.

Tatsuya has already arranged the table when he heard a high scream- no, scratch that- a shriek by a girl who is already running on the stairs to go down.He look up to the girl and smiled, "Good morning, Taiga."

"TATSUYA, YOU BITCH!" she accused as she pointed a finger on him. "Why you didn't wake me up?!" she shouted as she quickly grab a burger on the table as her breakfast and put another three inside her bag. "I don't know what you're talking about, Taiga?" he answered innocently.

Kagami just rolled her eyes and go straight to the front door and while putting her shoes, she asks, "By the way, Tatsuya. How long do you plan to stay in here?"

Tatsuya look at him questiongly, "Am I bothering you?"

"NO WAY! It was just that, okay dude, maybe a welcome back cause you've gone to America for too long. So just, you know, feel at home." she absent-mindedly scratch her head.

He smiled, "I'm so grateful for that, Taiga. But I think you really need to go because you've got only 15 minutes left."

"OH SHIT GOTTA GO NOW BYE BYE!" and just like that she was gone like a wind.

Kagami was running so fast like her life depends on it. It's just the first day of school and what, she was going to be late, uh oh that would create a bad impression to her. She was thankful that she passed the nerve-wracking-kind of entrance exam in Teiko, and for that she used her head for once. She halt to a stop when a limousine stop to her front and the passenger's seat open.

"Ami-cchi want a ride?" Kise Ryouta smiled at her, and in that moment Kagami realize that indeed it was a great day after all.

"Kise, you've got a nice car." she compliment as she closed the passenger's door. "Oh really, it was just a compensation gift by Akashi family."

"Compensation?"

"It's a long story, Ami. But one thing is for sure. I can stay single as long as I want." she beamed at her. Kagami looked at her like she is being crazy but she answered anyway, "Hmm. . . Good for you. I guess."

"Ha . . . Ha D-Daiki!" when that girl moan his name, he couldn't help himself but cringed, this girl was trying so hard to look sexy or erotic but one thing he can say is that she is failing so much and well she better try her best next time but of course he wouldn't say that in front of her.

He was currently lifting up her short skirt when the said girl hold his head and try to get a kiss from him.

' "CHEATER!" '

When that thought clearly entered his mind, she arrogantly shove the girl."Ouch! That's hurt, Daiki!" the girl said. But instead to listen to her, he pick up his tie and put it back again to his uniform.

"Are you listening to me?!"

"Yes, and for the last time please don't try to fucking kiss me."

"Why? I'm your girlfriend so it was natural, right?"

"Who told you that you are my girlfriend? I told you that before we start you are just my past time, you agreed because your so just desperate to be with me." after he told that a loud slap meet his face and the girl was already running to get away from him.

"Finally, on my own again in this rooftop." he whispered.

He didn't know why he was always in here. It became his sanctuary when he was bored or he just want to skipped a class and it was maybe because the rooftop was the place where he first met her.

"Daiki!" he looked up to the door and saw Satsuki, his female bestfriend and childhood friend he also treat her as his little sister. "It's time to go to our class." she said. He just nod and followed the pink haired girl as he look once again to the rooftop.

"Were already in here, Ami-cchi." Kise said excitedly as they stop to the entrance gate.

'Woah' Kagami thought as she look up to the building.

She suddenly think that this kind of school is actually existing in fantasies. A large entrance gate, rich kids with their butlers or chaperon, a mini park in the center where students were currently packed in there and a mini forest in both side and like a 5 building with 7 floors.

But it's design is typical for a traditional Japanese.When they both got out, of course Kise got the attention of everybody because anybody knows her as a famous model in her young age and already featured in any magazine cover. So as if a cue, everyone approached her to get an autograph of her. "I'm going now!" she shouted as many people run to her friend and Kise give him an excuse smile. Well, maybe she was lucky that she have a friend which is a popular but also a good friend. She go to the dean and get her schedule. Then she goes to her assign room, waiting on the door, so that the teacher can introduce her to the front of class.

Aomine stifled a yawn as the teacher put her chalk to the desk and stand in front of them, well thanks that he is seated in second to the last row and lucky that he is near in the window.

"Ok, class. We will adding a new student to my list. The dean send her to this room so please be good to her." she finished.

'Oh, a new student. I wonder who she is.'

Then the girl entered and the room suddenly became cold for him.

Kagami was waiting impatiently. When she goes to the dean to get her schedule. The dean told her that the class she belongs to got full. So that she needed to go to the other class that was still available to get a new student, and that class was already starting 30 minutes earlier.

"Okay, come in." the teacher said.

"Introduce yourself." She goes to the front and introduce herself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kagami Taiga. Please take of me." she bowed after that.

The teacher look around for vacant seat and said to her, "Okay, Kagami. You can take the sit beside Aomine. Aomine, please raise your hand."

Kagami stiffen because oh she was so familiar in that surname. When she look to that guy she paled, oh indeed she was wrong earlier because it's not a good day. She sits in there and they didn't look at each other since the teacher goes back to her teaching.

Well, one thing that they both didn't want is to be seated next to their "ex".

Author's Note: I've actually started it when I was a third year high school and I updated it now that I am a second year college. Thank you for the reads, vote and comments. I've actually got the spirit i'll continue it and let's bring in on.