Chapter 4

Here's a pic of Maysilee ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>

and a short film from rue's death from the hunger games by John Lyde.

p.s. the video has violence and blood so it you get naseous easily dont watch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap...

                “Thank you, so much!” I gush. Soon enough everyone from District 12 is on the elevator heading to training. Fareeda is coming with us. The elevator stops and I realize that in a few seconds I’m going to have to face my murderers, or my victims.

...End of Recap

As the seconds turn into minutes, and the minutes turn into hours, i get more  and more anxious. Who could have died? Anyone i cared for? No, couldn't be. Only one i care for........isHaymitch!... And even if i like him it doesn't mean i love him... I think....... NO!!! No, i DONT loveHaymitch! He's probably thinking of 20 ways to kill me right now. 

With that thought i fall asleep, just to dream of being held in Haymitch'es arms... Suddenly i jerk awake to the sound of loud music. What the.....

"Maysilee! Wake up!"

"Ugh! Do i have to?" i refuse to wake up early no matter what! 

"No, you don't have to..., but i would. It's time for the anthem." i jerk up with so much force i end up seeing stars and rainbow colors. i hold my head in attempt to keep from falling over. "OHMYGOD! ARE YOU OKAY YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GONNA FREAKIN PUKE!!!!" i have to laugh at her! she's just so..... so...... innocent!

i burst out laughing, earning weird looks from Enya. Stephan's looking at me weird, too, buttheres a glint in his eye saying he wants to laugh with me.

"Care to share whats so funny?" she asks obviously trying to sound menacing. 

In between laughs i manage to gasp out," Your... so....." i can't seem to finish my sentence because of my sudden case of hiccups.

"So what?!" she glares at me which just makes me go into hysterics again.

"While you two are having a glare down SOME of us want to know who's left." That shuts me up. Stephan seems to notice and smirks.

"Oh shut up!" i whisper-yell. that only broadens his smirk. i glare at him. What's his problem?!? The anthem ends wiping the smirk off his face. All our faces turn up to the sky and soon enough faces start to appear.

The girl from district 3, a girl and boy from district 5, a boy from district 7 (which causes pain to show on Enya's face for a moment), both girls from 8, a girl from 11, and a girl from district 12 and a boy (the one Stephan killed). 9 killed, 15 to go. i shiver from the thought.

"I'm gonna stand guard." Enya says. i'm about to protest when i see the pain in her eyes. i wonder who the boy from district 7 was. i'll figure it out tomorrow. My eyes are starting to droop. One more day alive, check.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooooooo, wat do you think???? PLEASE COMMENT!...... I need critisism!!!! So thx! And i need help for a Haymitch. Any ideas who should he be????? Help is welcomed!!!!!

xoxoxo