Chapter 6

AN: So my chapters have been really short lately so here's a longer one!  and a song i think relates to Panem very, very well.

Ali

xoxoxo

=)

Recap...

"May! Wake-up! Maysilee!"

Scream again then open my eyes to see Enya and Stephan looking at me worriedly.

"I'm sorry! “I sob. "I was dreaming tha-that I was getting att-attacked!"

"It's okay, May. It's okay." Enya coos. My breath slows down to normal. The dream was so vivid i felt as if it was real. As i think back on the dream i realize the beast seemed somehow familiar... the eyes... they were like... Stephan’s. Not just like but exactly the same. I shudder at the thought. I learned one thing from the dream though... I can't trust Stephan.

...End of Recap

I groan.

Enya and Stephan decided we should change camp because of my little scene. We've been walking for more than two hours with no rest. They're talking in whispers in front of me right now. It's getting late in the game and I’m amazed that I’m still alive. Thirty tributes have died. Not Haymitch though...

"This is good." Stephan declares about a small area enclosed with a bush. It looks like a regular big bush up against a rock but the rocks is actually a cave and the bush has got a small opening to get in and out from. I sigh in relief. At last. Enya keeps giving me worried glances. I return them with a reassuring smile. She always smiles back looking sad. I wonder what’s up. I shrug it off and start to make camp.

"Umm May we're gonna go get some food, okay?"

"Sure." Her smile brightens by 10. I smile back confused by why she's so happy. They leave right after that. What's their rush?

They left 10 minutes ago. I start to worry when 10 turns to 15. I start to search for them. It doesn't take long to find them, they didn't go far. I find them in a clutter of willows, up against a tree. Their tongues are dancing an intricate dance together. Stephan's back is to me so i can't see his face but from the way Enya's face looks i can tell she's enjoying it.

She has smile tugging at the corner of her lips and she's not aware of the outside world at all. Stephan is pressing her up against the tree. Her legs are wrapped around his waist tightly and their both groaning in the back of their throats softly. His hands are up her shirt and I'm about to puke!

I cough to get their attention. They don't hear for the first time so i do it again louder and this time they both jump apart just to cling to each other again. I laugh at their bemused expressions. My smile disappears when i see that their faces are now a bright red. I could almost see smoke coming out of Stephan's ear like those really old cartoons from like the 2000s... we have a few that survived the wars.

"What are you doing here?" Enya snapped.

"You guys left a long time ago and i became worried so... i came, and found you-"My laughter interrupts my sentence. I couldn't hold it in. Soon I’m rolling on the ground in a fit of laughter with an annoyed Enya and Stephan standing over me.

They are fuming. “Are you done yet?!” Enya snaps.

“Yeah, yeah, okay. I’m better.” I start to calm down.

Considering I was in laughing hysterics a couple seconds ago I was doing pretty good.

“So… why were you guys making out?” Enya starts to blush like a ripe tomato. Next to her Stephan is the opposite his face I as pale as paper. I go into hysterics at their faces.

“Um… we- uh… you-see had to—“She keeps blabbing on and on.

“Okay, okay.” My laughs are starting to stop so get up and brush myself off. “We better get some food… for REAL.” this gets Enya blushing again.

Suddenly the bushes start to rustle and the air cool down. The sky darkens and it starts to rain. And not just rain but soon to figure out, acid rain. This acid rain doesn’t just destroy plants, though. As soon as it touches your skin you feel a blister form. The cave isn’t far but it takes longer with our dying state. Enya gets it the worst. When we finally get into our shelter we all collapse. Me and Stephan are able to sit up with a groan. Enya doesn’t move or speak. All she does to show her life is a slight rise and fall of her chest. Enya freezes suddenly, and then starts to shake. And scream. The poisonous rain’s poison has worked into her system. Her convulsing body is gasping for air. It looks like a mist is surrounding her body. I then realize why…

The poison is designed to suck the liquid from your body. She’s being dehydrated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: 

Do you think Enya and Stephan are real? Is Enya gonna make it? Why were Enya and Stephan whispering? And was it about her? Keep reading the story to find out!

So plz vote, comment, and fan!

P.S. look at this cartoon thingy. ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(\_/)

( '_')

(> )>o I was going to give you this cookie

U..U

....(\_/)

....('_' )

.o<( <) But then i was like...

....U..U

...(\_/)

.(O__O)

. (>o<) ITS MY COOKIE!!!

. U....U

(\_/)

( '_')

(> )>o Then i said sharing is caring....

U..U

....(\_/)

....('_' )

.o<( <) But then i was like... sharin is carin....but...

....U..U

...(\_/)

.(O__O)

. (>o<) I LIKE COOKIES!!!

...(\_/)

. (^_^)

. (> <) So then I ate it.........sorry.....

Funny right?