Chapter 3 : part two

I decide to leave routing for an answer to this whole adventure/explore stuff for today, I was getting really tired of searching ,

If i could sleep , that's what i would be doing , yet another thing i miss so deeply , sleeping ! Ah the wonders of sleep , you never actually realise how good sleeping makes you feel.

I know every one at some point in there child hood never wanted to sleep but stay up all night and read or play games , Now ! Now its changed .. for me anyway , although I do like to lay at my grave at night look up into the night sky , its amazing what things you can do with the stars ! make pictures, count them , see different colours ! all sorts ,

but most nights i just sit on my tomb listening to whether i can hear anyone / see anyone ,

I try and test my eyes against the night , most of the time the night wins  but I'm seeing further and further , almost managed to see to the center of the cemetery , I'm trying to set my eyes on the centerpiece of the cemetery, A tall gravestone dedicated to a few people who died tragically  many many years ago , before my time that is , I think they all were friends , i had heard  something about a mass murder  or something along them lines , come to think of it i have never met them , none of them ! never seen or heard from them , just stories that you hear around , you know !

"wonder what did happen to them guys"

i thought this to my self cautiously  tying to think if they was really in this cemetery , did i just make it up ? did i hear it somewhere else ?

"NO,  i am right !"

I knew i was right, the angel statue located at the center of the cemetery had all their names written on with a huge dedication paragraph , " I remember reading it"

Then it hit me !

'angel statue located at the center of the cemetery'

"silly fool Tristan "

I mentally beat my self up inside,

How stupid could i be ? i knew all along there was a huge angel statue in the cemetery , this is what the old lady was talking about !

before i could think anymore i quickly lifted my legs and ran for the center of the cemetery

I furiously dodged all objects in my way , Still knowing i could run straight through them, Guess it was just a habit i had gotten used to.

Running down a forgotten path, i couldnt help but show my excitement , I half yelped The words ,.

"WAAAHOO"

I have never used this word in my life , EVER ! not even as a child , but i guess I'm just used to acting like kids that are alive nowadays , not that i see much of them around a cemetery,

I guess my scream of enthusiasm curdled a few peoples ears  as one of them suddenly appeared from my left , making me grind to a hault ,

Stood right in front of me was mrs carmine , A very nice , sweet lady, but did enjoy her silence from time to time , and with the look in her eyes i could see this was 'the time'

" Oh, sorry Mrs carmine , i do apologise, i didn't mean to make a fuss"

I could see her frustration glaring in her eyes ,

Her eyes reminded me of rich jewels, as blue as the ocean , long curly locks that bound her face,

She wasn't that old , about mid thirties , I don't know the story of how she was to become 'dead'

I had already played my nosey part on her the day i met her , We were quite close as i only arrived at the cemetery a week after her , She pretty much taught me everything i needed to know , and also was the only person who helped me through the whole .Dying ordeal.

"And were are you going so chirpy, . Tristan ?"

Her eyes beamed at me , I wasn't expecting the 'its OK for shouting' look

After all i did distract her from whatever it was she was doing , again i guess it was 'quiet time '

" I'm sorry Mrs Carmine , i was just heading for the center angel ,"

Curiosity came over Mrs carmine and her eyes pondered on me for a couple of seconds before replying,

" So , please explain the noise, What to be soo excited about the center angel , Ive been there a many of times , nothing really to be excited about"

I wasnt really The sort of person to tell such a honest person lies , but what would i look like if i said i was going looking for a hunch that an old lady told me years ago ?

i decide lying was my best option!

" I,,I,,,I  met some one new today , his name is Bobby , you heard of him ?, i Was just going to meet him there , see how his day went with little Eliza , he looked really pleased about it , and for my enthusiasm , well , you know what I'm like when i meet someone new"

I don't think i could have done a better job my self , and , to be honest , it wasn't really a lie , i did meet bobby, and i did get excited about meeting him , i just spread things about a little , i   was really good at things like that !

" Ahh ok ,Well try and keep it down a little wont you , you know i like my quiet time"

I was right ! it was quiet time ,

"sorry Mrs carmine , ill keep an eye on myself in future , but i do really have to go now , have a nice day."

Waving my hands in the air as i leave her , i was sure i could feel her smile at me as i ran off , all i could think of was ,

"lucky escape"

I couldn't bare to be embarrassed of my little adventure , she certainly wouldnt  believe my story ! although.......It was the truth .