Chapter 3: Hidden secrets. part 1

As I wander back to my grave  shrugging off the bad feeling i have in side, i start to feel a little better, now that eliza's flower party  group have past ,

feeling that much better that i decide it is time to explore my 80 year old home ,  surely i can find some were or something that i haven't seen before , right ?

I decide to start in the place that i know the best , the old part of the cemetery , the place were i live , were my grave is situated, i don't explore this part of the cemetery so much , maybe it is because i dont feel the need to explore a place were i am currently living , when you explore , you dont explore the place and surroundings around you ,

'NO'

I argued with myself and decided that i was right,

As i swung around to walk away from the path directing to my grave , a thought of a place sprung to my mind were i could start my search for new discoveries, i remember  a couple of years ago, an old lady explaining to me about 'the four c's' the four c's were the four corners , .. of the grave yard , i recall her explaining to me that not all was what they seem , i think the words she used were , ' every corner , has a corner'

She really confused me that day ! she explained that the four c's  made the cemetery a lot larger than everyone else thinks.

what she was stating is that past the corners of the cemetery the cemetery goes on , another part of the cemetery , bigger , larger , hidden behind was many , many secrets , secrets that i would like to explore !

I Reach some bramble bushes located in the far east corner of the cemetery , it's useless to just try and look for an opening in them , as of course i have searched before , back when that old lady first told me,

I couldn't really figure out how to get through,i couldn't see anything beyond the bushes , It was like there is nothing there , 'was she lying'  I questioned the thoughts in my head , how do i get through , if i can get through that is  !

Suddenly i remembered her saying  that

"The key to the cemetery my child is the angel of the cemetery"

i could hear her voice in my head , as clear as day !

what did this mean ? , n most evidently ! what happened to her ? , 

 I mean , she is dead , and she cannot leave , why did i not think of this before , surely i would have noticed her disappearance,

Then it dawned on me !

"she must be in the other side of the cemetery !

Why did i not think of this before ?

My clueless ness overwhelmed me , it was simple ! Over the past eighty years or so i have met new people , who have mentioned to me that they have been here a while , and me not realizing I've never met them before!

I know i didnt liek to go to the new part of the cemetery , but if they have been here a while Then they are obviously not from there .~

"I'm confused"

Stuttering to myself sure wasn't going to help !

And I'm sort of annoyed that the old lady never explained any detail of the other side and how i was actually meant to cross , i mean leaving me clues was just a waste of time , what was up with that ?

'the key of the cemetery is the angel of the cemetery'

this sentence running through my mind over and over again,

Clearly this 'other' cemetery but yet the same cemetery was a big secret! ... but why ?

'angel' what does this mean , when she first mentioned it i just thought she was blabbing on about death and angels been a representative to it !

As i stumble around the bushes for a while i Hurt my brain thinking of these old Lady's words !

trying to explore really was out of my depth for today !

..........................

.........................

I know , short part 1 in chapter 3 , i do appologise hope you enjoy reading though :)