Chapter four : Inscription's

Finally reaching The center of the cemetery My eyes Gaped up At the angel statue that was staring At me blindly in the face, I never did realise just how beautiful This statue was , Not in all my time of being here did i once stop to look and admire the pure beauty of it ,

Standing tall it towerd way above my head , As it looked down on me I felt nothing but Calm , How could this object Not grab my effection before ?

Why did it make me feel all ....' Happy'  Maybe it was because i never needed to stand and look at it before , Now , i have a reason to.

'Now i have a reason to'

this thought flickered through my brain as i silently tiptoed around The beauty that stood before me , I gently lifted up my arm and stretched out until my hand gently brushed against the rock  making my hands all tingle as bits of aged dirt Fell between my fingers , My hand smoothed flat across the inscriptions Imprinted on to it , I could feel the age of it with every touch .

I carried walking round it three , four times , until i stood to halt , Something caught my , not blinking in the slightest  I slowly edged towards what seemed to be dirt , a well patterned piece of dirt ,

It Was times like these that i were glad that i was able to touch certain things , mainly things that belonged to the cemetery , things brought in from outside  were beyond my reach , but the obvious things like benches , the ground , And stone , like my tombstone and this staue , i was able to touch,  stand on , and in this case , Grab my sleeve and rub gently against this piece of dirt , Or what i thought was a piece of Dirt , It turns out The more i rub A clear sentence is emerging An inscription of some kind.

this sentence was Written differently to the other inscriptions that decorated the Towering piece of rock ,  Its style was different , also , in a different language , I knew this because i could understand what it said , I don't know how , i was only able to speak English.

Becoming a big supprise to me i started to read aloud what it said , only to be interupted by no one other than the old lady who first told me about  'extended cemetery'

Her entrance came as a sudden shock  , i wasn't really expecting her  and she just came from nowhere , this made my pulse rate go ten to the dozen ,

Wait , i didnt have a pulse rate , how stupid could i get ?

My thoughts were soon broken by the Croaky voice of the old lady ,

"I knew you would return child "

return ? Ive never been here before , Not for this reason anyway , i've walked passed it a good few times but i wouldn't call this returning .

If anything , its her who is returning as she is the one who dissapeard in the first place.

"I..I"

" Don't worry child , You are wanting to know who i am , Correct ? "

She may have cut me off mid sentence, But she certainly knew what i was thinking ,

!I , I Was just thinking about you , about the time You came to me and ... "

She cut me off again ! hope it doesn't become a habit of hers.

" I know child , Ive been waiting for you to come ,"

Her arm appeared form behind the grotesque shawl she was wearing and pointed in my direction , her frail hands don't seemed to have aged , but thinking about it , if shes dead then  shes not going to age is she ,?

Stupid question Tristan!

" And May i add that you took your time"

the finger that she was pointing started to Sway from side to side as she tutted form her old rose paled mouth ,

Her eyes squinted at me as she drew closer and closer Turning her gaze away form me and facing my hand that was still rested against the old inscription.

"It says , If one can truly see you, then a new year brings new life. , But of course you knew that didn't you child? , You can read this , even though you only speak one language different to this"

Her eyes beamed back at  me and i didn't know If i was able to speak , She was creepy , How did she know this stuff ?

"How did you know that ?  who are you ? "

turning my head away form her unsure if i really wanted to know her answer.

"Of course , How rude of me child , You may call me Olga , Nothing more , Nothing less"

the sternness in her voice shocked me to the bone , And so did the direction of her voice , i hadn't realized she had moved and was now sat on the top step that mounted the huge statue.

"Er,m Olga ?  Why did you Come to me and say all those things about the 'other cemetery ?"

And again , Unsure as to what her answer will be.

she let out a cold hearted laugh that ended abruptly . freaky

"Beacuse i knew you were the new spirit that would be coming to join us there"

Join , them , what does she mean ?

"What is that ? i mean , what do you mean by that ? "

with a  big sigh  Olga got up onto her feet  , and quite fast for an old lady , she stepped towards me , my reaction was to automatically step back away from her ,

" The answers you seek i cannot give my child , You will find all the answers you need in the inscriptions"

My automatic reaction to this was turn my head and let my eyes cover the angel searching through all the inscriptions printed on the Stone ,

"Inscriptions , Inscription ,"

Her voice seem to be fading away i glance back to look at her but she had just simply disappeared.

I turned my head back to rock And sighed , inscriptions , right !

Lets do this Tristan !

A/N

So i know it been a while guys but i was waiting for a comment , finally i got one today so heres the upload :) hope you enjoy it .. Vote comment Let me know your thoughts !