chapter ten

We left the roon casually. Angelina and George were no where to be seen. "They left a note! They are out." Fred calls coming back to the living room. "What do you want to do?" I question. "Christmas is coming up soon. Do you want to go shopping?" He questions. I nod, "Let me go get dressed." I smile eagerly. I quickly change, putting on a coat and beanie and then putting my boots on. I exit the room and grab Fred's hand. We apparate somewhere I haven't been before and I stare at him strangely. "Where are we?" I question. "Oh, I forgot you havent been here. This is Hogsmeade." He smiles. "Oh?" I question. "I have a surprise." Fred smiles, caressing my cheek. "Woah, Weasley and Hermione Granger?" Our heads snap around and I shake my head. "No, Im Evangeline, her twin." I state quickly. "That's Dean Thomas." Fred whispers in my ear. He pulls me away towards a pub, "The three Broomsticks?" I question. He nods, pulling me in. "You see, during school on certain Saturdays we were allowed to come to Hogsmeade." He says quickly before putting his hand on my back and leading me to a seat. I notice the frizzy hair instantly and turn to Fred with a smile. "You set this up?" I question. He nods and I pull him close, kissing him passionately. "This is why I love you." I whisper. He chuckles nodding, "I love you too." He smiles. "Well, your getting cozy." Ron's voice made me look up. "Well we have been dating for awhile now." I smile. "I'll see you in a bit, love." Fred kisses me lightly on the lips before exiting the pub. I sit down beside Hermione, who was gaping. "Your dating?!" She exclaims. I nod, looking at Harry and Ron who were sitting across from us. "How have you all been?" I question. "Don't act cool. You know you missed Hermione." Harry jokes. "I did." I smile, looking at Hermione and giving her a small side hug. "We are going to leave you alone then." Ron states, getting up and moving to another table. I move to the other side of the booth and sit across from Hermione. "Two butterbeers, please." I tell the waitress before turning back to Hermione. "Really though, how have you been?" I ask her. "Classes are killing me. Everyone is worried about You-Know-Who." She whispers, leaning forward to avoid people from listening. "If you ever need help just owl me." I say helpfully. "No, I can't. That wont be right, you are probab-" she starts but I cut her off, "Probably worry every single day whether I'm going to be killed, or if one of my friends or family are going to be killed." I state and we both go quiet. "I can't sleep without Fred anymore. I pretty much moved into his room. All my clothes are in there and the room I was using is the guest room again, because I have such nightmares if I sleep alone." I explain shaking my head, "Getting 'Mudblood' dug into all parts of my body by some psychopath." I mumble. "You will be fine. Nobody will hurt you." She says comfortingly, grabbing my hand in a sisterly manner. Our butterbeers are given to us and we sip on them quietly for awhile. "When is Christmas break?" I ask. "We leave Monday on the train." She tells me. "Where are you staying? The burrow?" I ask. "Probably. I was owling Fred and he said you, George and him are going to stay at the burrow aswell." Hermione says casually. I sit up straighter, "Wait, why are you owling my boyfriend? You hate him!" I shriek quietly. "I don't hate him. I just think he is trouble, although I can admit..you are cute together." She explains. "And you are owling him why?" I ask once more. "He owled me first. He wanted to set this up secretly so we could see each other and it be a surprise for you. Although I never realized you were dating." She explains. I nod, not questioning it anymore. "So you have been dating for....?" Hermione questions. "Three months." I smile, "it feels like forever." I add. "Are you thinking of marriage?" Hermione questions and I choke on my drink. "Hermione! Like I said, we just started dating three months ago-besides with You-Know-Who." I shake my head. "I meant ever." Hermione says numbly, shaking her head and giggling a bit. "I dont know...I just feel awful. I wouldn't be able to give him children." I say softly. "Then why are you dating him? Isn't that stringing him along?" Hermione asks. "But I do love him." I insist. "I know, Eva, I know." We finish our drinks and I stand up, "I need to go shopping for things. Want to come with me?" I ask. "Sure." She smiles. She goes to Harry and Ron and tells them what we are doing, then we go off. "I'll show you my favorite book store!" Hermione says excitedly and I nod, we enter the warm shop. "I didn't realize how cold I was until we got in here." I whisper quietly and we both giggle. I look through the book racks, grabbing a few books here and there for presents.
I also jokingly got Fred and George each a book called, 'How to become funny when you're not'. I bought the items and they gave me a bag to carry them in. I showed Hermione what I got Fred and George and she laughed as we exited the store. "Is that all your getting them?" She asks. "Of course not. Its just a joke." I laugh again. She nods and leads me to another store. "This is a really good clothing shop." She states and I look around. I grab quiet a few new pairs of pants, leggings, shirts, dresses and shoes. I also grab a really lovely dress for Ginny. We exit the shop and I had a lot of bags compared to Hermione. We go to the next shop, which was just a small shop with lots of different items. We went in and a creepy woman looked at us. "Oh, twins. What could I do for you?" She asks. "Just looking." I smile politely. "Do either of you have a boyfriend?" She questions. "Um. I do." I speak up once more. "Ah. Come here, young lady." She beckons me closer. I hesitantly walk closer and she shows me something, two journals. "What is it?" I ask, wondering what was the big deal. "Its for couples. It tells what their loved one is thinking. For instance if you get in an arguement and he isnt talking to you, you can look in here and it will tell his thoughts like a diary." She tells me. "Wow, thats actually smart. I'll take it." I smile happily. I pay and put it in my other bags. I look around for anything else and grab a few things for Harry and Ron. I also find something for Molly and Arthur so I pay for those things and we leave the shop. "I wonder where Fred is." I murmur to Hermione as we walk to another shop. "He will meet us at The Three Broomstick." Hermione says. This shop was Honeydukes. "We have this in America! Except with different things." I say excitedly and get a few things for different people. We leave after while and go back to The Three Broomsticks.