updates 3

Taeyeon is getting more comfortable with using her new Instagram account. The Girls’ Generationleader loosened up a bit by going for a sexier look than we’re used to from the cute singer.

Taeyeon shared, “Bye Thailand ♡,” along with selcas of her tilting her head and treating fans to an irresistible wink.

SONEs commented, “Taeyeon keeps getting prettier,” and “No man can withstand the power of her wink.”

Girls’ Generation were recently overseas for the ‘Super Joint Concert in Thailand‘, which was hosted by member Sunny and singer Kim Jong Kook.

What do you think of Taeyeon’s wink?

Jewelry brand ‘STONEHENgE‘ revealed another still cut of the beautiful Jung sisters, Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica and f(x) Krystal.

The two sisters are seen modeling 14K silver earrings and rings from the brand’s 2013 S/S collection. They wore matching black-and-white flower headpieces and chiffon ruffled dresses. Jessica may be older than Krystal by a few years, but fans couldn’t help but notice how much they look alike with some netizens even confusing them as twins.

The sisters also had an ‘abs-off‘ in recent solo pictorials.

Jessica and Eun Ji Won were recently spotted filming for ‘Running Man‘!

According to a broadcast representative, the two of them filmed for the variety show at the Everland Resort Theme Park in Yongin on the 2nd. Of course, photos of the pair filming had been floating around various social networking sites already. Even though the photos are quite blurry, Eun Ji Won and Jessica are still distinguishable.

On April 1, ‘Running Man’ had filmed with Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon as well. Do you think the four of them could all be guests for the same episode?

Following the news of UEE stepping down from ‘Music Bank‘, it’s been announced that TaeTiSeo(Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun) will be leaving their MC positions on ’Music Core‘ after one year on the show.

The unforgettable trio will stand on the MC stage for the last time and give their farewell greeting to viewers sometime during the middle of this month. The reason for their leave is due to their busy schedules, which is to be expected, and thus, the ‘Music Core’ team is currently in the process of casting replacement MCs.

So it seems we’ll be saying goodbye to familiar faces and saying hello to fresh faces on several music programs starting this month, along with a change in format for ‘Music Core’, which will implement its new ranking system.

Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon ‘got together‘ with Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun in Thailand, so to speak.

While in Thailand, Taeyeon bought a bag of snacks with Kyuhyun’s face on it and posted a selca onto her Instagram, where she wrote, “Kyu bro ;)“.

She’s making a cute face, and her nails have the same nail polish that she posted onto Instagram a few days ago.

Taeyeon’s been posting a lot of selcas on her Instagram lately, making a lot of fans very happy. She’s been posting nail art, things she likes, and also showing fans her whereabouts. Taeyeon was in Thailand with the rest of Girls’ Generation to participate in a CF shoot.

Following YoonA revealing the secret to her perfect complexion, Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri also shared her own secrets to achieving healthy looking skin in her new CF for ‘Mamonde‘!

Yuri sat down for an interview with the Korean cosmetics brand and revealed that achieving her perfect complexion requires drinking a lot of water, actively putting on sunscreen and getting UV protection through scarfs and sunglasses. She also stated that she practices yoga to help release inner toxins. Yuri also revealed the secret to maintaining her healthy skin during her busy schedule is none other than ‘Mamonde’s ‘flower serum’.