Facts about Tiffany

01. Fany's birth name is Stephanie Hwang, while her Korean name is Hwang Mi Young.

02. Fany has the most capacity in drinking.

03. Fany is known best for her eye smile.

04. Fany was known for making the most mistakes in Live Performances, though actually she's not the one who made the most mistakes.

05. Fany hates bugs so much.

06. When Fany is shock, she always claps her hands.

07. Most of the time, Fany is the victim.

08. Once SNSD once left home without Tiffany by accident, and Tiffany actually came running after them in tears.

09. When Tiffany first started Yoga, she was very enthusiastic about it and begged her instructor to teach her well. Then she quit after 3 days.

10. The one who usually picks out Hyoyeon's mistakes in dancing is ironically Tiffany (ironic because she is thought by some to be the least skilled dancer; I believe she admitted to this herself once).

11. Tiffany, Sunny, and Go Ara (an actress with SM) once went over to Karaoke after dinner initially just to kill time to digest the food... in the end it took them 4 hours to come out!

12 When Into The New World video clip was filmed in 2007; it was Tiffany's first time being outside of Seoulshe was also the first member to get filmed

13. Fany once helped a singer Kim Sung Min to pronounce "Shark's Fin" in a game

14. Fany made French-toasts for the Family Outing members during breakfast.

15. Fany sang "Don't tease me because I'm old" to two random guys when they guessed that her age was 26.

16. During a ballet lesson; Fany could do 8 consecutive spins.

17. Fany won a chicken fight against Park Kyunglim.

18. Fany is the one has a single room in their dorm.

19. Fany and Tim sang a song at Baek Dobin and Jung Si-a's Wedding.

20. The recent KEJ's Chocolate episode where SNSD performed Wanna Be etc. was Fany's idea.

21. Fany acted as Hero Jaejoong when the girls were lip-syncing to "Hug" by DBSK16. Fany and SeoHyun shared Patbingsoo while the other members got one each.

22. Fany was mad at Sunny for calling SeoHyun "Baby" when Sunny told her that she'd call Fany "Baby" only.

23. SooYoung said that Fany's fans once gathered and wanted to name the 9th station of the National Assembly Station to "Tiffany station".

24. Fany won a 100m dash against Sunny, clocking 17.61 seconds but lost to HyoYeon in the next round

25. Fany did 26 sit-ups in 1 minute.

26. Fany's vaulting record is 1.4m.

27. Fany sat next to SooYoung when they were on their way to New York.

28. Fany shared a big room with Jessica while they were in New York.

29. Fany said that her voice becomes high-pitched whenever she gets excited causing Jessica to think Fany was the female version of Noh HongChul.

30. Taengoo said that Fany "really likes people and is very cheerful and lively".

31. Fany slept in the middle between LeeHyori and KARA's Nicole in FO.

32. According to the girls' height; Fany is the one in the middle.

33. Fany was the one who reminded SooYoung to say Happy Birthday to Suju's KyuHyun during 19th Seoul Music Awards.

34. Fany said she makes the best tuna sandwiches.

35. Fany once promised the fans she'd come back and sign autographs for them at Wilshire Hotel which she kept her promise ^^

36.The members picked Tiffany & Hyoyeon as the person who would fight the most with their future husband. For this Tiffany even picked herself, saying that she fought on the phone alot (especially with her older brother)

37. Fany hates to lose.

38. Maknae said that Fany's voice is very loud, that if she were to get into fight on the 1st floor, the 6th floor could probably hear.

39. Sooyoung mention that, one time Fany fought really hard with someone on the phone and it turns out to be her dad. She was fighting in English. (Shim Shim Tapa Radio 01.22.09).

40. Taeyeon even said that, Fany's voice is usually loud.Even when she doesn't fight (Shim Shim Tapa Radio 01.22.09) 

41. Taeyeon's family is very close with Fany compare to other members, and everytime they went to visit Taeyeon, Fany would greet them even brighter than their own daughter (I read somewhere from fan's acct. who went to Taeyeon's father shop) 

42. Fany had a love-hate relationship with daesung in FO. She finds the love-hate relationship was similar to Hyori & Jong Kook's love-hate relationship08. Fany is quite strong. In FO, she broke the ice of a frozen river (with ease) that Daesung couldnt break.

43. Tiffany used to speak Korean in American accent.

44.Tiffany can play flute so well.

45.When Tiffany gets excited, her pitch becomes high like an ambulance siren.

46. Fany is called as 'Yeppeuni' means 'pretty' by Tangoo.

47. Fany is the fashionista in SNSD along with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and recently, Yuri.

48.  Fany is close to DBSK's Yunho, SJ's SiWon, 2PM's Junsu, 2PM's TaecYeon, K Will, ex-Fin KL's Song Yu Ri, Kara's Nicole, WG's Sunye, f(x)'s Sulli, After School's Bekah.

49. Fany went to the same church with WG's Sunye.

50. Fany is voted first as the girl group's member that has the best honey thigh.