Facts about Sooyoung

Facts about SooYoung :)

1. The meaning of the name Choi SooYoung is Luxurious Flower Petal 

 2. Soo is the third youngest member but she is the tallest of them all (170 cm AND GROWING). 

 3. She doesn’t call her unnis “unni”. (Nobody can be as badass as Soo, yo!) 

 4. Jessica gave her the English name “Summer”. 

 5. She eats an average of 6-7 times in a one day. 

 6. Soo never had a boyfriend. 

 7. Taeyeon busted out one of her sleeping habits: SLEEP TALKING. 

 8. Aside from Sunny, Soo is also one certified gamer in SNSD. 

 9. She can eat 3 scoops of ice cream in 5 minutes. 

 10. She was once asked for a dare in a variety show to put on a swimming tube and do the Gee crab dance in a coffee shop. She was very shy at first but she managed to finish the task amazingly. The dare is taken as a prank in relation for her name (sooyoung) which is also the Korean word for “swimming”. 

 11. It was revealed by SuJu that Sungmin of Super Junior is closest with her and Sunny that on SuJu’s 3rd album, Sungmin mentioned Sooyoungie on his Thanks To part. 

 12. Soo has worked many times with Kangin of Super Junior (from her predebut days in MNET VJ Chat to the movie SoonJung Mahwa and many other radio shows in between) 

 13. One of her pastimes include discovering new facial expressions when she faces the mirror without any make-up. 

 14. Sooyoung’s bestfriend is her sister, Soojin. 

 15. She won the Most Comic Talent award during the 2009 Girl’s Award.