Chapter 19: FINAL CHAPTER

-;-Jerome's POV-;-
I dragged Mitch's unconscious body back down the stairs and into our bedroom. I walked across the hall into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth. I soaked it full of warm water and squeezed it. I walked back to the room and wiped the blood from our friends off of him, including the blood from his nosebleed. I heard my phone ring and I pressed the answer button. I
"Hey man!" I heard Sky call.

"What's up?"

"Me and Ty are driving back from the hospital, how's Mitch?"

"He's good, still passed out though, oh shit, never mind he just woke up!" I looked over at the confused Mitch.

"Well, Jerome, I'll let you go!"

"Kay Sky, bye." I shoved my phone back in my pocket and walked over to Mitch.

He looked over at me and I just smiled. He looked at my bloody cloth and said in a weak voice, "That all happened?"

I nodded slowly embraced him in a warm hug and kissed him lightly.

:;: Sky's POV :;:

I turned the car into the driveway and shut it off. I went around to the passenger side and opened up the door, bowing.

"ALL HALE PRINCE TY!!" Ty whisper/yelled.

I shut the car door behind Ty and we walked up to the front door, my arm slung around his waist. We walked up the driveway and reached the front door. I unlocked the door and me and him were about three steps inside when we heard extremely loud moaning. I slapped my hand over Ty's mouth just as he was about call out. He looked at me like he was going to explode with laughter.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I hushed Deadlox.

I walked over to the kitchen counter, thankful that Jerome had cleaned up all of the blood. I grabbed a large piece of paper and a thick black marker and wrote, 'Looks like you guys had fun 😏😉 -Skylox' and left it in the middle of the floor.
"J-JEROME!" We heard Mitch scream, with "MIT-TCH!" following right after.

Me and Ty ran out the door, shutting it quietly behind us.

"Wasn't that Mitch's first time?" Ty asked me.

"Uhhhh, yeah, I think so..." I answered.

"Whyyyyyyy, now I'm the only virgin in the house now!" He whined.

"Not for long!" I replied, his face turning as red as a hot pepper Dorito.

We started to walk down the sidewalk, chatting about completely random things.

"I love you Ty."

"I love you too Adam."

I pulled him in for a kiss, just as the sun was setting. This was my soulmate. I would have never been able to live without him.