CHAPTER 12

OH, HEY, DIDNT SEE YOU THERE!!! A loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, back when I first started this story, ( Like January 20th ) I said when I got 26 followers AND 56 comments on any story, I WOULD DO A Q&A!!! WOOT WOOT!!! So if you have any questions for me, no question is weird, (Unless your asking me my age,name, or where I live...) SO YEAH!! LEAVE THEM IN DA COMMENTS!! Yes, I will stop now.... YAY!!!!! (P.S. DONT go looking for that chapter, 'cause I'm 99% sure that I deleted it..,.)

--- Ty's POV --- (PS the other pep's in da house are asleep)

I was still chained to the tree, Sky contently staring at me.
"WHAT!!!" I yelled at him!
" I STILL LOVE YOU!! JASON KISSED ME AND YES, I KISSED BACK!! I DONT KNOW WHY? I DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!! I ONLY LOVE YOU TY!!!"
I recoiled back in fear, starting to cry.
"Ty... I...."
He hugged me tightly and I didn't fight it. TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE MY HAND WAS CHAINED TO A TREE....
I played with his hair, while we both cried. I lifted his head up and kissed his cheeks.
"But-yo-u?" He started.
"But I love you Adam." I replied.
He smashed his lips onto mine and pulled me closer until the chain tightened.
"Can I be set free now?" I asked, grinning.
"Fine." He pulled out the key and unlocked me. (Not like that, you perv's)
We walked inside and I went to room and fell asleep as soon as I hit the mattress.

--- Ashley's POV ---
I woke up and looked over at the clock, 5:21 am...
GOD.... I NEEDEEEEDD TO GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!
I realized that there was extra pressure on my waist and looked down. There was Seto, curled in a ball at the end of the bed, his head on my hip. He was whimpering in pain, flicking his hands.
Must be having a nightmare...
I watched him sleep (NO. DONT. EVEN.THINK.THAT.), waiting for the nightmare to end. Suddenly he looked at me and lunged towards me. I let out a small shrill as he pinned me down to the bed on my back. His eyes were still closed, which means that I was something in his nightmare. All of the sudden he collapsed on top of me asleep. My eyes were wide open and I didn't even think of teleporting, I was so shocked. I looked down at Seto, staring the crap at him.
Man, he was LIGHT!!!
I felt my eyelids get extremely heavy and I relaxed the muscles in my back. Seto shifted his body so that only his head was on my chest. He looked really cute when he slept. I teleported over and back from the end of the bed before his head even hit the bed. I tossed the blanket from the end of the bed onto Seto and fell asleep.