Chapter 16: I'm So Sorry, but, DEATH

Sorry for REEEEEEEALLY SHORT chapter! :(

First, don't look at the title, I SAID DON'T LOOK!!!! 1.23 k reads, 43 votes, and 102 comments, *feints* *dies*

Ashley: SETO!!! We need a respawn potion!

Stonewolf (meh): Gets potion poured into ma mouth

Stonewolf: #HALAUAHA4DAYS Wait... There naut supposed to see ya!!!! Grrrrr

Brooklyn: SORRY

Stonewolf: GREAT NOW THEY SEE ALL OF YA!

Husky: Oops

Seto: DUDE, STAP TALKING

Stonewolf: SETO, HUSKY, ASHLEY, BROOKLYN!! CURSE U!!

Stonewolf: But seriously, thanks for the reads, votes and comments *walks away*

Skylox: YEAH BUDDY!!! *Hugs*

Merome: KAWAII SKYLOX DESU

Stonewolf: *Muffled background* Wait. Who's left? Sky,Ty,Mitch,Jerome,Brooklyn,Husky,Ashley,Seto, am I missing anyone?

___ Brooklyn's POV ( KawaiiPanda11 ) ___
*Around 9 pm*
We were all playing pool down in the games room when I heard the door open.
Jin?Jason?
I ignored it and kept playing.
"BRB, have to go use the bathroom!" Ashley said, running up the stairs.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
There was a huge gunshot, and me, Seto and Husky sprinted up the stairs. Jerome dragged Mitch into the closet, my along with Sky and Ty. When I got upstairs, Ashley was lying dead on the floor in a pool of blood. I started to scream, until I felt a huge pain in chest and everything went black.

¿¿¿ Seto's POV¿¿¿
A man shot Husky and Brooklyn, it was just me now. He put a cloth over my mouth and made the mistake of breathing in. I passed out and the last thing I remember was he dragging all of our bodies out the door.