Confidence is Key

I finally made it to detention yesterday. Mr. Vertole thought I had been possessed. "How can such a shy girl be in trouble" Hahaha you don't know me FOOL!
My mom wasn't home, so I had to make my own breakfast. On the inside I'm all like "Ugggrhhh! Really. I don't want to make my own breakfast. I want to lie on the floor for 2 hours" BUT being the goofball I am today, I made pancakes with faces on them. Good going Celia, you made a breakfast a 2 year old would eat.
After all that "fun" breakfast making, I missed the bus. Shikulatas. I had two options, 1, get a taxi: And 2, ride my neighbors horse.
It's goofball day. Of course I choose option 2. So I got dressed (It wasn't a clown coustume this time!!!! It was a logical teenage outfit) and sprinted to my neighbors house.
*Knock Knockiddy Knock Knock* "The Boogie man is here" no answer. I had no choice. I walked out to the stables and took the horse.
I started trotting down the street, when I saw some REALLY CUTE DOGS (that's not the crazy talking) and then I got off the horse.(Is the crazy acting) But, I forgot to tie it down.
Fudge Fudge Fudge Fudge.
I ran and ran and ran. I couldn't get it. And then... I realized the horse and I were in early morning traffic. And my bus was right in front of us.
"Ginger!!!!" Finally, she stopped I should have done that a long time ago. On the contrary, everyone on my bus saw me doing a victory dance in the middle of the street.
I rode Ginger down the street. Until I reached the school.
I had completely forgotten about Elise until I saw her getting off the bus. I tied up Ginger to a flag pole, and went to find Elise.
"Hey Horse h-" Elise began.
"Shut it. I know what you did. And yah know what? I'm gonna tell. So for if for one second you think you over power me your damn wrong you little bi-" I got stopped
"*Gasps* Ceila Fortman!! You just rode a horse to school and now your yelling at me! I can't believe this. Maybe you aren't cursed or something." Elise replied
I didn't know what to say. Number one, I talked to her without acting goofy, and number two she almost figured it out. I guess a little confidence can reverse a curse.