Back talking

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be... I slammed my hand down on my clock and groaned. I thought about yesterday, and then my anger flared inside me. I had signed up for cheerleading and made it, what was I thinking. I can't be happy and peppy on a day like this. Luckily it's Thursday not Wednesday or Friday. Beep Beep Be... I slammed my hand down again and rolled out of bed onto the floor. "OW!" I yelled out in pain. Awe my stupidity is killing me. I got up and took off my PJ's, changing into a shirt that says Kill Me Before I Kill You! and it has a blood red background. I next slip on my light blue shorts, and black flip-flops. I hear a knock on my door, as I put my hair into a ponytail and then braided it. "WHAT" I scream through the door. "Come down and eat, or you'll be late." my mom says, unaffected by the fact I was yelling already. I push open the door and followed my mom down the stairs, and I gobbled down my bacon and eggs. I grab my bag, seeing that my homework wasn't even touched. I shove my homework in and sprint to my bus stop, barely making the bus. I got on it and yell at my bus driver "DID YOU THINK YOU COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ME, WELL THINK AGAIN." I cover my mouth and walked down the bus until I found an empty seat. I sit down, and then someone sits next to me. I look at him, my eyes reading get away, and I say "GET OUT OF THIS SEAT BEFORE I HURT YOU!" He looks shocked and moves back. Oops I just yelled at Jackson, whatever.

I get off the bus as we arrive at our destination, school. I walk off the bus, everyone quickly moving out of my way. I almost forgot why, and then I quickly remember, anger day. I thought about yesterday, and I relies that I had detention yesterday, but didn't go, curs my happy peppy mood. I walk into the school, hopping that the teacher forgot. "Celia, you skipped detention yesterday, I want you to report here today and tomorrow, don't forget. "I WAS AT CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME HAVE DETENTION!" I retorted, bad Idea. "did you just backtalk, ok detention for next week, and today and tomorrow. I looked at her, hate burning in my eyes, but I just got up and walked away, my mind thinking of comebacks. I finally make it to my locker, and see my friends Sadie and Hazel waiting for me. I smile sweetly and say "YOU COULD HAVE BACKED ME UP THEIR, I REALLY DON'T WANT A WEEKS DETENTION!" I yell, my anger rising to dangerous levels. "calm down, we didn't want detention too, plus we weren't braze enough to yell like that!" Sadie complained. "Hey Girls!" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see Jackson, again. "GO, SHOO CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" I yell, and then cover my mouth and turn back to my friends. Jackson slowly backs up, suddenly afraid of my temper. I turn back to him, and see him quickly round the corner and leave. I tried my combination, failing, and I tried once more, failing. I slammed my locker with my fist, and it popped open. I grabbed my Math folder and notebook. I closed my locker, and walked to math, I was sent a death glare along the way. I turn around and see who was looking at me, no one other than Elise. I looked at her, and she walked up to me, "Hey, you, are you going to run away in fear?" I wanted to laugh so hard, she thought, she thought it was my shy day, well she was dead wrong. I turned to her, a smirk creeping onto my face. "why of course not." I said in the shyest of voices possible. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ELISA AS SOON AS THIS SCHOOL DAY ENDS, YOU WON'T EVEN SEE IT COMING. LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS OUTBURST COMING. YOU ARE A TWO FACE EVIL CREEPY, TRYING TO BE A BULLIE AND THE BEST JERKFACE." I yell in one breath and then I walk away, to her face! I walked into class and sat down, all the seats around me evacuated and moved as far away as possible. I wait as our teacher walks in and begins the lesson. I walk out of class, tempted to say something mean, but I decided that my week of detention was enough. I wondered if my shy self could take it.

Lunch time rounds the corner, and me and my friends sit in the back table, like always! And guess who I see, some group of guys, and there new here! Time for some fun! Sadie and Hazel both see me, and attempt to hold me back, I say attempt. I walk up, and say "Move." They look at me and say nah, a smirk creeping onto there lips, and then one onto mine. I repeat myself "Move." and then once they ignore my I yell. "MOVE YOU SORRY LITTLE FACES AWAY FROM OUR TABLE, OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONCIQUENCES." They look at me, and annoyed expression on there face. I look at them and the take on the strongest looking one. I grab his wrists and pull him to his feet. I looks surprised as I throw him onto the ground, and keep him down, kicking him and yelling "MOVE YOU LITTLE TWERP AND DON'T COME BACK, TELL YOUR SCRANY FRIENDS TOO." I get up, and the guys quickly go to help their friend after they moved all of there stuff. Me an my friends ate in silence and then continued our day, not speaking a single word.

"THIS IS DETENTION FOR ALL YOU BAD KIDS!" where the only words she said before we went into detention and sat down, her not caring about what we were doing, yay, why did I come again? Suddenly someone sat next to me. I turned to see Jackson, god is he stalking me? "Are you mad at me for asking you to the dance, do you not want to go?" he asked, still confused. I decided it would be best if I just sat silently. And then heard Jackson say. "Ms... whatever your name is, I think Celia doesn't feel good." "I FEEL FINE YOU IDIOT!" I yelled through gritted teeth. "I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WITH ALL YOU FAME, AND PERFECT COUPLE THINGS!" I yell. "PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANNOY ME, WAY TOO MUCH!" Suddenly the detention is silent and I go back to my book I was reading. Detention ends, and I shoot out of my chair, and race out the door, the refreshing air hitting my skin. I decided to walk home, after all it's a light sprinkling rain, and it's warm, why not walk a mile home!

I arrive home, and sit down looking at my completed homework, what I had nothing else to do in detention! I throw my bag onto the floor, and then I got outside to the warmth of the sun, and the now clear sky. I sit on my favorite rock, but the I hear a voice, well a soft whimpering. I walk into the woods, following the sound. It lead me to a puppy. I picked up the puppy, and say that his paw had a big thorn in it. I cleaned up the puppy and set him down as he wandered home. I climbed up the nearest tree, and began to jump form branch to branch. After a good half hour of climbing I got down, and came inside for supper. "FISH, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOW I HATE FISH!" I yelled, but my mom continued to tell me to eat, and I did. I got up and read my book before I got up and changed into PJ's. I fell asleep with the book in my hands, and a smile on my face!