Go team!

I woke up with homework in my lap. I didn't finish it, oh well! My life is great even without homework done. I sung Taylor Swift songs as I got dressed and did my hair. I was so happy today. Mostly because today was my happy day but I felt there was more to it. I felt like there was something else to be happy about. I slipped on my flip flops that had smiley faces on them and I skipped downstairs. I looked outside. It was raining, yay! I loved the rain! It was fun to splash in it and just catch raindrops in my mouth. "Good morning mom! Isn't it just the best day EVER!" I said as I sat down for French toast. Yay! My second favorite! I quickly ate them and skipped out the door. Time for school! I just loved school! I saw the bus coming so I skipped faster.
Once I got to school, Sadie and Hazel where waiting on the steps. I skipped over to them, ignoring the rain poring down. They had an umbrella. But I didn't need an umbrella, cause I LOVED the rain. "Hey besties! Isn't this just the best day EVER!" They nodded and grabbed me and we went inside. They were just so awesome! Just then, Elise and Jackson walked past us. They were just the best! Elise stopped at her locker and waved bye to him. He walked toward us now. "Sup!" He said as he passed us. Sup! Wasn't he just superb! I waved bye to Sadie and Hazel when we got to my locker and I tried my combination. It worked! "HORRAY!" I yelled in the middle of the hall. Everyone started at me, but who cares! I smiled at them and waved. "Hi!" I yelled to them. I grabbed my books and headed to my first class. I saw a poster on the wall right by my locker. It read:

Cheer Tryouts!
Want to raise school spirt?
Want to learn awesome cheers?
Then tryout for the cheerleading squad!
Tryouts are on the first Wednesday in October, I hope to see you there!

I definitely had to try out! I had pep and I was very happy. I momentarily forgot the emotion curse and thought about how I would be the happiest cheerleader of them all! I smiled again. I knew where I would be after school! Cheerleading! Ra ra ra!
After school I met Sadie and Hazel by my locker. "I'm trying out for the cheerleading squad!" I said happily to them. They looked at each other. Hazel pointed to herself and Sadie nodded. They faced me again. "I was thinking maybe I should too." Said Hazel. I smiled and high fives her. "You are the best Hazel! Let's walk to cheer together!" So we did.
After the tryout the coach told us, "alright! I have the list on who made the cheer squad! The following girls will be on the team! Elise, Jess, Veronica, Brittany, Celia, Kate, Margret, Sammantha, Paige, Kiera, Suzzy, and Mary. Thank you for your time and I hope if you weren't picked you try again next year! For those of you who were picked, practice is on Wednesdays and Fridays. You are dismissed!" Yay! I was on the squad! But Sadie isn't. Oh well! I know she will be happy anyways. I looked around but it seemed she had already left. So I left. I got on the late bus and got home. Home! Yay! I sat down at my desk in my room and took out my homework. Oh who cares about homework! I pushed it off my desk and ran outside. I laid in the grass and cloud gazed. Soon I was called in for dinner, Tacos! I LOVED TACOS! After dinner I went back outside. And I fell asleep in the grass.