Wait, Did That Really Just Happen?

I woke up to the sound of my mom making pancakes. Pancakes were my favorite food. I got dresses and thankful my moods didn't show through my clothes. "Honey i made you favorite breakfastbecause I know you had a hard day yesterday." I loved my mom. She understood me in everyday and in every mood. I was s sorry I hurt her when I was in a bad mood. "Right because it was so hard to find out i like pancakes." I drawled. Oh, I didn't mean to say that!

My mom just took it in stride, I guess after 11 years dealing with me you get use to it. "Do you some orange juice, Hon?" "No, I don't." I said with a twang in my voice. Ugh, just want orange juice. The rest of the morning happen in the same manner. I'm lucky my mom is so awesome. I suspect that she thinks it's her fault that I got cursed, but really it's my aunt's.

As I arrived at school Sadie and Hazel were there waiting for me. "Good morning." Sadie said as I walked closer. "and what makes this morning a good one?"I uttered grumpily. Now instead of being sarcastic I was moody. "Hello." Hazel greeted me unfazed. Hazel told Sadie and me about the party she was going to have next week and while Sadie was super exited and exclaimed how fun this was going to be with me adding my occasional "This is going to be the worst party ever." sarcastically or "Why will the whole school be there? I hate everyone."

After about ten minutes of Hazel trying to convince me to get a boyfriend at the party and me whole heartedly disagreeing the front doors of the school oped and admitted us.

"Hi there, locker buddy!" It was one of Elise's minions so I knew she wasn't going to stay nice for ever. "Jackson is off limits. I saw you look at him. Don't." And with that she slammed her locker shut and stormed off. Jackson was the most popular boy in school and Elise had been trying to date him for years, but he keep refusing. I don't know why, they are both dumb, mean people so they would be great together. I don't ever want to date him or even be around him. I wonder if he will be at Hazel's party. It would be awful if Sadie or Hazel persuaded him to ask me. He would never agree. Thank god for that.

The rest of the day was just a normal sarcastic and moody day. I talked back to the teachers and got two after school detentions, one today one tomorrow. At lunch I sat with Hazel and Sadie suffering through more talk of the party, dresses, food, music, decorations, e.c.t. interrupted only by talk of math homework. Some of my least favorite subjects.

The rest of school was good- or as good as it could be- and as the bell rang I packed my bag, then walked leisurely to the dentition room. I sat at my regular seat in the back and quietly watched people filter in. As you can tell I got detention a lot one sarcastic, angry, and sometimes goofy days.

In came Liam who was in here almost every other day because he had his earphones in during class. This didn't stop now and I could hear modern rap drifting in my direction from his. Next to arrive was Tyler a frequent as well. He was always starting fist fights. Harper came in just as some teacher need to pick up their phone or something. She was always here because of different things that she did. She was a really nice girl though and if a teacher give me a detention that ended up on a happy day I would go talk to her and see what she did this time. Walking in was a group of 'I've never got a detention before just get me out of here' kids. I started to close my eyes think that was all the 'bad kids' we were going to get when I saw Jackson waltz in, look around and pinpoint his gaze on me. The next thing I knew he was sitting next to me. I was wise and ingrored him, who knew what would come out of my mouth? Although I wondered why he was here. This was the first time I'd seen him here.

"Hey, do you want to come with me to Hazel's party next week?" OMG! Did Jackson Cabel just ask me on a date? I had no clue what to say so I pretended to be asleep.

But his question caught me off guard. Did he want to date me? Was he in detention just to ask me out? He asked me out! Why would he even like me? Does he know about my curse? Did he really believe I was sleeping? Is he staring at me?

Finally after fake sleeping for one and a half hours it was time to go. I shoot p out of my sit so fast so that he didn't have time to chat with me. I ran all the way to my moms car.

For now I had to do my homework. Jackson and all the problems he brought would have to wait until tomorrow. That's when I would call Hazel and Sadie as well.