Chapter 10

Alright, for the other people who have already read chapter 10 a little bit ago (couple days ago) i deleted it, cause i hated the way it was turned and replaced it with this. So if you already read chapter ten a couple days ago, its deleted. Push it out of your brain, and here it is! Enjoy! :D

♥CmB♥

Chapter 10

I woke up on a hard damp, stone floor. I sat up in the dark, and looked around; wooden stairs led up too a room door. I sat up; my robes were covered in dirt and started walking up the stairs. It was dark, I entered the room to find broken shredded chairs, beds, and the windows were boarded up with light shining through. But only a little, it was the end of the night. I heard moving behind me and I turned around and screamed. I reached for my wand but it wasn’t there.

“Semira, it’s alright. I just need to talk to you.” Sirius Black said.

His hands were up with my wand in it; he was wearing shredded jail clothes with a brown dirty sweater over it, black boots, his face was musky and his hair, along with his facial hair was all grown out black.

“H- How can I believe you?” I shaked. 

He took a deep breath and explained everything; I slowly sat down on the broken destroyed bed.

“So it wasn’t you, it was Ron’s rat. Huh?”

He shook his head no, “Not Ron’s rat, Peter Pettigrew.”

I nodded, “And you want me to bring the Peter Pettigrew too you?”

He sighed with a yes. “Alright and what if I can’t get the ra- Peter to you?”

“Call him Wormtail.”

“Right, what if I can’t get Wormtail too you?” I asked.

He thought for a second, “If you can’t get him, Crooshanks is already after it. But if you or the cat can’t, I can.”

My eyebrows rose with shock. “What? No you can’t! You’ll get caught!”

“Trust me.” He said. “I know you can’t carry weapons, killing the rat won’t help anyone. Your friends will hate you and think you are crazy, and you aren’t a murderer, alright?”

I nodded, so he explained the plan today.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.” I said quickly. “So how did you get me here in the first place? And what day is it?”

He thought for a second, “Crooshanks dragged you onto the ground and I did the rest. Oh, and its Halloween, so everyone will be at the feast. Easy.”

“Alright then, but at least let me go to Hogsmeade?”

His eyes pierced, “Oh, alright.”

I broke into a grin and hugged him, he was completely shocked.

“Thanks Sirius.”

And I darted down stairs, “Wait!” He called, I turned back around. He ran at me, my wand in hand.

“Oh, right.” I took it and ran down the stairs, through the tunnel for awhile, and then I found the hole. I climbed out hitting the knot in the trunk and the tree went still. I walked up the grounds, the sun still behind the mountains, about to rise. But it was a cloudy rainy day. The wind swirled and I ran into the castle, trying to ignore the dementors. When I got in, teachers were just waking up, so I booked for the common room. When I got in there, Harry was already awake, starring at the fire flames frustrated.

“Hey,” I said. “It’s alright.”

“But its not fare! Why do you get to go and not me?” He almost yelled.