Introduction

Introduction

Dumbledore walked down the deserted streets, waiting for a certain person too come.  Professor McGonagall came out of the shadows walking up to Dumbledore.

“You sure we are going to do this?” She asked with a tint of fear in her voice.

“Yes Minerva, I am sure, we are going to haft to.” Dumbledore replied.

She shook her head “Why can’t we just give both to James cousin? Why do they haft to be separated?” Professor McGonagall asked.

Dumbledore shook his head “Because it’s fair, James died trying to protect Semira, and Lily died trying to save Harry. It’s only fair that the relatives get the child the parents died for.”

“But I still don’t get it, these are the worst muggles I have seen in ages and you expect Harry to live in this household?” Minerva chimed worried.

“I would give both to James cousin, but both of the baby’s have to much of a powerful force together, both the powerful trace of Voldermort. Plus, both of them are way to powerful, and James cousin can only take in one, and he wanted Semira. It’s just… fair.” Dumbledore puffed.

Minerva sighed; she looked up from the sound of a motorcycle.

Dumbledore gently took Harry from Hagrids clutches, and sat him on the door step, and set the letter down. “Let’s go quickly, Semira is at the castle being watched by the nurses, we need to get her to safety to James cousin.”

They all nodded and took off to Hogwarts, when they arrived; they dashed to the Madam Pomffreys room.  She was crying, Dumbledore was shocked to find the room empty except her.

“What happened?” He said very worried.

She sniffed “They took her! A Death Eater came-an- and took her!”

They searched everywhere,

“Don’t tell anyone about Harry’s twin! Go to everyone who knew and erase their mind from it! They will find her and take advantage, go, now!”

And with that, Semira Lily Potter was never seen again, but legend says, she was stolen from a very certain Death Eater, with only one evil kid. She was grown up not knowing who she was, and believed she was adopted. She always asked about her real parents, but they just ignored her. She didn’t go to school until she was fourteen years old; her real name is Semira Lily Potter.

But she knew herself as Semira Claire Malfoy.

That’s where the story begins…