Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Total embarrassment from the Gryffindors when I got too the common was nothing compared to the next day. I woke up as a usual day, got dressed, straightened my hair, threw on my robe, got my books and wand and ran out for breakfast. Bad thing? On my way to the great hall people were completely making my feel disgusted, first of all, one of the slytherins got almost everyone to yell out

“Hey Potter! Mommy and Daddy miss you!” On which I would have punched them straight at the face and gave them a bloody nose just as I did with Draco, if Harry, my brother, didn’t pull be back.

Then there were people who would run pass me very quickly and stamp a stick on my forehead with a lightning bolt on it. By then I was ready to break someone’s leg. But the one that really got to me was everyone was putting up an act; one person would put on they’re hood covering they’re face, a boy and girl would start yelling at him and faking getting dead, with them calling out to me “Mommy and Daddy are dead now!”

And at that time, I was ready for murder, but I already had detention from yesterday’s truth, I didn’t want to get expelled, even though living on the streets seemed a whole lot better by now. My hands in fist’s my mouth scrunched up, I sat down ready to eat breakfast; but I wasn’t in the mood.

“Are you sure you’re alright Semira?” Harry asked for the millionth time.

I gave him the death glare, and then he started chuckling and talking about how he already knew “Kind of stupid of you to think of an excuse like having a crush on me.”

I put my hand on his and squeezed it with my nails, and he jumped back holding his hand hurtfully, as blood oozed out of the cuts from my nails. I gave a small smirk finally taking a bight of pancakes, Harry then dumped his pumpkin juice on my pancakes, which made me take a piece of soggy pancake and fling it at his face. Which made him take some lama heart and fling it at my shirt; I gave him an evil glare, with a small smirk/scowl. Oh it’s on; while Ron and Hermione tried to stop us causing a food fight, me and harry slammed the rest of our pancakes on their heads. They stood there opened mouthed covered in pumpkin syrup, that’s when Hermione dumped her whole plate on Harry’s head, and Ron dumped his on my head. A mixture of smelly food fell on my head, I turned my head slowly to Ron, his eyes widened and he was about to get up and run but I already dumped pumpkin juice down his shirt; he then picked up food from some random persons plate and went to throw it at me, but missed and splattered Fred straight in the face, I started busting up laughing. Fred turned to George with a grin and splattered pumpkin pie right in his face. I laughed harder, George turned to me and Ron then threw his whole plate at us. Dung flavored sausage flying over my head, and then food flew everywhere. A food fight catching on, the teachers were trying they’re hardest to avoid another yesterday, but yet again, the kids paid no attention too them. Me and Harry flipped our section of the table sideways so we had a shield, a smile finally forming on my lips, I picked up all the loose food and set them on plates setting them next to us, we were loaded and not afraid. I dug my hand in dried spider potatoes and threw it over the shield; I heard a distant shriek of a familiar voice. I started laughing; knowing Malfoy was splattered with food, I didn’t know it was mine but it was funny. I and Harry nodded at each jumped up and splattered a plate full of food on Ginny as she was about to do the same to us.

1 Hour Later

I and Harry had gotten detention for a month, but hey! It brightened my mood! I was walked too the common room, covered in food that no one even knew about. A Ravenclaw kid ran by me and he said “You may be a determined liar, but your are totally awesome! That was so cool! Thanks for brightening my mood, and making the teachers cancel all the classes for today!” Then he ran off.

I gave a sarcastic voice “Yeah! Thanks! Even though I wasn’t lying!”

Harry just nudged my arm with his elbow and I pushed him really hard on wear he tripped on his heels and fell backwards on his butt. I rolled my eyes and ran up too the common room, looked back at a standing Harry and a mushy yellow butt stain on the floor.

When someone stopped me, I looked up and whispered “Oh crap,”

As Luscious Malfoy grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away from the shocked Harry.