Chapter 3

I'll continue when I get 2 fans, :)

XXXXXXXX UPDATE XXXXXXX Got over 4 fans, upload as soon as possible~! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

I headed down stairs to the great hall for breakfast, when I arrived there, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were already there.

“Hey” I said as I sat down and started piling my plate with fruit,

“Hey” the rest of them murmured, Ron was busy making stick figures with food, and Hermione was reading. I took out a piece of parchment and my book, and started doing homework I forgot to do last night

“So” Said Harry piling his plate full of toast “You’ve been nice lately, very nice, close to sister nice.”

I looked up confused “Um… I guess so?”

And I went back to my work,

“So” Harry continued “I heard you had a talk with Dumbledore, care to spill the details?”

I looked back up “Is it any of your business?”

Harry shrugged and I went back to my homework,

“So” Harry just couldn’t stop, I looked up without lifting up my head annoyed

“Share any personal details lately?”

I banged the table hard, Ron and Hermione looked up confused on what was going on.

“What are you trying to get at?” I yelled.

Harry just shrugged and put more jam on his toast,

“Then drop it!” I screamed, closed my book, grabbed my parchment and rushed out of there.

I decided to go too the library and I sat down, and started doing some work.

When Hermione plopped down next to me and said

“Hey, how’s your day so far?”

I sighed, closed my book and looked at her in the face

“Nothing much,” I shrugged “Just been trying to do this work all morning and yet no one will let me get it done, how has your morning been?”

She rolled her eyes “I was about to tell you something I heard Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were calking about.”

I looked at her in the face annoyed “And what does this haft to do with me?”

Her lips turned into a smirk “They were talking about you.”

My eyes widened “Tell me!” I said, she giggled and said

“Well, this morning, I was walking by quickly when I heard ‘Semira’ in the conversation, I took a couple steps back and listened through the crack of the door, they were thinking about sending you with Harry’s relatives this summer.”

I slammed the book hard on the wooden table.

“They wouldn’t!” I yelled.

She shook her head when I felt something smack me on the back of the head, the librarian, she made the signal of ‘Shh’ with her finger to her lips, and then stalked away annoyed. Hermione giggled, and so I hit her in the back of the head with my book. She looked at me annoyed, and it was my turn to laugh, then the ball rang.

“Well” Hermione said “Got to go, I should have been at a lesson and hour ago, I just needed to eat breakfast and talk with you.”

She stood up, turned her necklace once and disappeared, I sighed and looked around, two kids were starring opened mouth, I chuckled and whispered

“Oblivate” Under my breath with my wand pointed at the two of them, they blinked, scratched they’re heads and ran out of the library. I sighed, I signed my name on the parchment, and took off, once I entered Charms, the second bell went off.

After lunch, it was time for Care of Magical Creature’s; I took the last bite of my chicken, and walked out of there. I reached Hagrids cabin (None of Harry’s group would shut up about him) and stood there.

They were talking about Hippogriffs, and after Harry had done it, it looked exciting, I raised my hand to try and Hagrid called me first.

“Semira Po- Malfoy! Please, step up.”

I sighed in relief of my last name and stepped up, I bowed for what seemed forever, but the Hippogriff ended up bowing as well, I stepped up and pet its beak. When Draco came up and petted it with me and said something stupid, and I felt a lot of pain in my stomach, I turned over and started coughing up blood.

“Oi!” Hagrid yelled, and told everyone to back up; he picked me up and walked me to the castle, after awhile, I felt something soft on my back, and I flashed open my eyes, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid were standing over me. I sat up when Madam Pomfrey pushed me back down

“Oh, no you don’t I haven’t taken care of you, a kick in the stomach, ouch.” She said.

I lifted up my shirt and saw a huge purple foot print,

“Ouch” I muttered, Harry looked very worried, Hagrid got out of there, I could tell he was on the urge of crying.

“Please don’t-“ Hermione tried saying before I cut her off

“I’m not that stupid, why would I report him?”

They all smiled, and I giggled.

That night, I talked Madam Pomfrey into letting me, go, I had a huge bandage on my stomach, but I was ok. I finally reached the common room and Harry was the only one in there, I sat down and started doing homework when Harry said

“I heard you and Hermione talking last night.”

My eyes widened, and I looked up,

“Uh… what did you hear?”

Harry just shrugged “Something about not wanting to tell me something, but then I left.”

I my breathing turned back to control “Oh” I said.

Harry smirked “What did you not want her to tell me?”

My breath caught in my throat, I started scratching my head “Uh… Uh… I- I”

“Spit it out!”

“I- I have a crush on you!” I yelled.

Harry stood there opened mouth, I grabbed my work and dashed up stairs, what was I suppose to say? I panicked! And now my own brother thinks I have a crush on him!

I started hitting my head when I entered the girl’s room saying

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.”

Harry’s POV

I stood there opened mouth, she dashed up stairs. She said she had a crush on me just to keep her secret a secret? She would go that far? I shook my head and headed up stairs, feeling really, really weird.

Unknown POV

I ran up stairs, and there she was, sleeping tightly, I was told she was dead, and yet here she is. I stood there opened mouthed; the Dark Lord was going to make her his daughter.

When I looked to my right, Ron’s friend came into view

“There you are, Ron has been looking everywhere for you.” She said, she picked me up and carried me out, and I was still in complete shock.

---------

Ok, so most of you probably have found out who the Unknown POV is, because its pretty easy, but did you like the twist? Ahaha, enjoy! :D

♥CmB♥

P.S I don't own the book, so i am writing this from memory, i hope i did a good job! :/