"If you want it come and get it"

Connor's POV

I didn't want to upset Jamie so i apologized to the teacher and helped Jamie sit in her seat. "Thanks Connor" Jamie said sweetly.

"No Problem" i smiled at her

I passed a note to Jamie "I'm hungry -.-" " LOL, me to i want taco-bell so badly so badly" i glared at Jamie and she pouted i laughed quietly so the teacher wouldn't look at me. I never liked her and she never liked me so its a good relationship, i think.

The bell rang and i went with Jamie to the office to get her crutches because the wheel chair was to much trouble we got to the office and i helped her out of the chair giving her the crutches.

"How do you use these things?!" she said struggling to move even an inch.

I had an idea it wasn't nice but i had to get her to walk sometime. I grabbed her phone and waved it around in front of her.

"If you want it come and get it." I smirked

"Give me it!" She yelled

"You gotta walk to get it." i replied

"Connor!. she yelled trying to walk and nearly falling if i wouldn't have caught her our faces were close i could feel her breathing i smiled, was i starting to like...her...?

TO be Continued 

*****************************

Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while Ive been busy with school Hope you liked this chapter:)