So it Began

It all began in 6th grade, first day of middle school and I was scared to death. I though to myself ..."what would all the 7th and 8th graders would think about me. As I arrive on my first day of middle school I was still asking the same question to myself. It was hard thinking about all the different types of people who would I fit in with all these people I wanted to go home the first day but I had to go lets see how it goes. I went to my first period class there was no one so I sat in the back of the class room, I was looking At the door waiting to see if I knew someone. I found my friend breanna she was one of my closes friends I had, she sat next to me. As the class was filling up, I saw all the kids short tall skinny they all looked scared I guess I wasn't alone.

So it's was only an hour in school and I wanted to kill myself of boredom. The teacher seem really nice,her name was Ms.lopez. So, there was a kid that came late to class on the first day of school. As he came in the class he look at me and smiled, there was an empty seat in front of mines and he sat there his name was Conor. Conor turn around ask me for a pencil and he smiled at me and I smiled back, I blushed he had the most gorgeous eyes ever I melted when I saw them for the first time. Conor turn around and gave me a note it said "Hi, I'm Conor nice to meet you" and I wrote back "Hey, I'm Jamie, nice to me you to" as we wrote notes back and forward we started talking more often. The bell rang and to go to 3rd period civics class, Conor had the same class so we walked together I though to myself "first day isn't going bad after all" then I came out a 8th grader comes up to me and tells me move your fat ass, I got really hurt they think I don't have feeling one moment I'm happy then I'm sad and angry. Why would a person do that?

As I enter my third period class I see one of my friend her name is Bruna she is one of the funniest, smartest, and nicest person in the world. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and she looked at me and ask me "what's wrong?" And I said " nothing wrong, why you ask?" I answer " cause I see you down your never down, are you sure your okay?" Bruna said it's just the first day of school and people are already saying things to me. As I sat down on my desk I thought they day would gotten worst but it did. As my class went to lunch, a 8th grader takes her leg out in front of me and I trip and fell. Move your fat ass you whore it was the same girl that called me that when I was moving classes. I'm trying to stay strong And hold back my tears Bruna picked me up and told me " don't worry everything going to be fine". As I get to the cafeteria we sat all the way in the back with two other of my friends Yesica and Raquel. As we waited to be called to get our lunch my friends were talking about that middle school is going to be great and there started talking about cute boys, as they ask me if I found someone cute or if I started to like someone I said " yeah, I like this kid called Conor he looks like he has a good personality and he very cute and had the most beautiful eyes ever" I blushed. As I waited I saw Conor and he saw me he smiled at me and I smiled back. " Who is that?" Said Yesica. " That Conor" I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I'm new at this. I hope you like it ill do more later thanks :)