First days

" Is that the kid your talking about?!" Asked Yesica. "Yeah" said Jamie. As we went to get our lunch a 8th grader push me and I almost dropped my lunch I wanted to punch her so badly and put all my anger on her. As I sat down at my table I put my head up and look at the stage I see the same 8th grader that keeps bothering me today and she looked at me with her chupacabra face it bother me, I regret looking at her. As I finish my lunch I went outside and went to my last period of the day. As I Enter I only see stranger I sat alone, a nice girl next to me introduce herself to me. " hi, I'm Samantha" she said "Hi I'm Jamie nice to meet you" as we talked the whole period the bell rang and everyone went running outside, I was the last one to leave the classroom. I called my mom to see if she was there to pick me up from school, she answered and told me she was outside waiting for me. As I went outside and went inside my mom cars she asked me "Hi, how was your first day of school? She ask " yeah, everything good I like my school I made news friends to." I didn't want to tell nothing to my mom cause I knew she was going to the office to see what they can do, I didn't want to complicate this more.

When I got home I was tired as hell and I wonder why? I didn't want to go to school tomorrow and see that "girl " even if I don't know her she just want to cause trouble. That day went by fast I couldn't sleep at all. I woke up at 7 got ready for school and ate breakfast. My mom drove me to school early so I went with my friend Raquel in the basketball court in the back of the school. As I was walking I see the same girl from yesterday looking at me and making faces. I got really mad, but didn't say a word about it. It was even days so I hope I would have good classes I had intensive reading, p.e and science. My intensive teacher seem really nice but as the class started she was already screaming it scared me but I'm used to people screaming. The teacher said that we can do whatever we want but I don't know anyone here, so I sat quite in the back of the classroom. I was waiting for the bell to ring but we had an hour left of class, I kept looking at the clock to see if we are about to leave but it took forever. I started playing with my phone, hiding it in my book bag so the teachers doesn't see it but the bell rang and I was surprised the time went out fast. It was p.e time I went inside the gym And see one of my old friend Katherine I know her since kindergarten. I was glad I wasn't alone in this class. The teacher sent the class outside.

I'm walking with Katherine around the field and see Conor. He had first lunch and I was outside in the fields, he didn't see me but i had butterfly in my stomach. He so cute I just fell In love with him on the first sight. I never had such much feeling for someone I just met you might think I'm crazy because I just met him yesterday but love catches you fast and out of no where. My last love was in second grade i remember. He was my best friend but he never liked me anyways, he always called me ugly but he still wanted to be my friend. I just don't understand life, at all. I had last lunch so I had to take my stuff to the cafeteria. Thank god the chupacabra didn't have last lunch it made my day, literally. I ate happy and in peace not thinking that she would be looking at me. Lunch was finished and i still had to go to one more class "Science" ugh. As i walked in, I knew for a fact that teacher is mean as hell. I always sit in the back of the class so the teacher won't look at me. Raquel came in the class and sat next to me, I was happy cause i only have one class with her. The teacher started screaming at a kid in front of me because he using his phone. I think it absolutely stupid for a teacher To scream at a kid for using his phone, everybody makes mistake. As the day ended I felt happy I didn't have any trouble today or got in trouble. I hope every day is like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy it/ sorry for any miss spell words working on my vocabulary C: