Note spies

I woke up the next morning dreading to go back to class. I've always loved school but now it was different. I got ready and caught my bus. When I got to school the first person I saw was Connor, he smiled and approached me. As he approached me, I was nervous and scared that I would say something stupid. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I tired not to smile or blush. It was 15 minutes till we had to go to class, so we went to the cafeteria. We sat down with one of his friends till the bell rang to go to 1st period.

I didn't say a word till he asked me something, cause I didn't want to ask a stupid question. So the bell rang, Conor and I went together cause we have the same class, science I sat near breanna and he sat in front of me. I passed notes back and forward with breanna and the Connor passed me one. I smiled, it read " I wanna join the note party.:p" I wrote back " you really want to talk about girls stuff?" He chuckled and replied again " Never mind" " I though so" I wrote back. The teacher didn't notice a thing we were doing. Connor laughed and passed me a note saying " we're spy lol" I replied " your so stupid" I looked at him and laughed.

Connor kept Giving me notes about how he likes a girl in school and doesn't know what to say to her. "Just introduce yourself to her, be yourself or if you know her just act natural don't make it obvious" I wrote him back. " Is that she kinda of popular that's why I haven't talked to her or ask her out!" Connor wrote. "Good luck my friend" as he read the note he turned around and started laughing and said "your such an idiot"...... " I'm not an idiot...it's just natural!" I laughed so hard i started crying of laughter.

The bell rang and I had to go to 3 period, Ugh. Me and Connor started walking and the girl he likes past by him he hit my shoulder and I got scared and I told him " What was that for!?!?" "That her! The girl I like. Connor whispered to my ear. " Umm, okay but that doesn't mean you have to hit my Dam shoulder!" " I'm sorry is that I just get so weird and like I just loose myself when I see her" Connor answer. " I know how you fell man" with my inside voice. "What?" Asked Connor . "Nothing" I answer.

I feel the same way when I see Connor but I didn't want him to know I liked him. If I did told him I liked him we won't ever be friends like before or the first day we meet, everything would change and be awkward. People say that if you tell your crush you like them everything would be better of. But they Are wrong, my friend did that once and the boy never talked to her again the same way they did when they met each other.

~~~~~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hope you guys enjoy it :)