two can play at this game

A pool game turns very competitive, but two can definately play at that game.

___________

"Ha! Told you I would win again." Louis throws his hand in the air in a fist pump when the 8 ball sinks.

Harry rolls his eyes, "I only had two balls left. I call it luck." Louis places his pool stick on the table, "I call it skill."

Harry only smirks and closes the distance between them, "Wanna spice it up?" Louis raises his eyebrows, "Keep talking."

"Every time you miss a shot, you take a layer of clothing off." Louis looked up into Harry's green eyes, and bites his lip.

It'd be easy to say no if it weren't Harry, and there wasn't such a burning desire to see him naked etched into Louis' mind.. and dick. He didn't know what to say.

"You mean, strip pool?" Harry nods at Louis' question, then opens back up the distance between them, Louis didn't realize he was holding his breath until now.

Surrounded by darkness outside, only a few lamps on in Louis' pool room, well it kinda made him a little turned on.

"What the hell, you're on." Harry's smirk became more pronounced as he began to collect the pool balls.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you wanted to see me naked." Louis crossed his arms and leaned his hip against the pool table.

Harry shrugged, "Wouldn't be wrong." It was so low that Louis pretended not to hear it.

Harry dropped the 8 ball into its slot then removed the triangle piece to show a perfect shape, ready to play.

"Champ goes first." Harry motioned towards the table so Louis bent over and lined his que up to the white ball.

Just as he was about to let her rip, he was pushed slightly by a large hand coming down on his arse, wrapped tightly in his black ripped jeans. He stood to face the smirking Harold.

"What was that!" Louis said, gasping slightly and very flustered, "Never said I'd play fair " Harry responded, pretending to sand off his que.

"You're so fucking on." Louis' smirk was close to mirroring Harry's now, so he bent back over the table, making sure his ass was popped out even more, and lined the stick back up.

He felt Harry's hand come down again, and he let out a little moan, much to his embarrassment, but he hit off anyway. Pocketing two balls.

"Ha!" Louis cheered, standing back up, "You sure about this? I mean, I've won twice now."

Harry came to stand so close to Louis that he could feel his hot breath on his skin. Harry placed his hands flat on the table on either side of Louis, "Bring it."

Louis wanted to grind up to Harry's bump in his jeans so bad, but he forced his ass to stay nailed to the table. Harry backed off.

Louis turned to let another shot go, and just as he lined up, he expected another moving slap, but instead he felt Harry's hands moving slowly on his ass, kneading it.

Louis bit his lip and tried to ignore him, but he was so distracted that when he hit the little white ball, it missed what he was aiming for altogether, and it bounced off the side, hitting another one slightly.

"Fuck." Louis grumbled, "Ha!" Harry's triumph was very pronounced, so Louis tried to play it off by rolling his eyes. He lay his que against the wall and pulled his shirt off, "Happy?"

Harry so obviously checked him out, "Very." Louis couldn't help but blush deeply.

"Just play." Louis motioned towards the table. Harry looked at Louis one last time before bending over the table, carefully lining up.