pretty baby

Harry spots an employee's secret kink, which makes him as desperate as ever for him.

_____________________

  Louis loved to be spoiled. He loved to be treated like a princess - because that's what he was. He loved getting necklaces and rings, he loved receiving fancy coats and shoes. But most of all, he loved receiving frilly pink panties and wearing thigh high socks and heels.

  He loved being pretty and feeling pretty. He loved make-up and sometimes wore it just to walk around the house, too shy and tiny to go out into the world feeling the way he did. So, he wore pretty blue lace under his dress pants, and socks that went up high and attached to his panties at the sides.

  He admitted it, he felt pretty.

  Harry loved to spoil. He loved to treat his baby like a princess, he loved to give his baby necklaces and rings, and fancy coats and shoes. But especially, he loved seeing his baby wear lacy pink panties and tutus and socks that went so high up they outlined the tanned skin they cover.

  He loved bright eyes, with a pretty baby bouncing on his lap, he loved pretty blue lace and suspenders and pretty thighs - thighs like Louis'.

  He admitted it, he loved being called Daddy.

  So when Louis walks by Harry's office, not noticing that his frilly pink lace tutu was popping from his briefcase, Harry knew he had to see him wear it, see him walk with his beautiful ass that made his mouth water and his thick thighs, that the tutu could hardly cover.

  Harry doesn't know how he's gonna do it, but he's gonna wreak Louis, and soon.

  The opportunity doesn't come quick, and Harry finds himself frustrated every day knowing Louis is just near his office, as Harry is a CEO, and Louis is simply one of his employees, he can't just call him into his office and fuck him. He has to show him he wants him, and he has to know that Louis wants him, too.

  Louis noticed Harry's crabbiness, and even finds himself at the door of his office, knocking politely. Harry looks up, a frown on his face, then he notices it's Louis, and a smile breaks out onto his frown deepened cheeks.

  Louis notices that, too, "Sorry to bother you, Sir." Louis says in a small voice and stepping into his office, shutting the door behind him. Harry can't control picturing Louis in a little tutu and pink panties, and he has to shut his eyes.

  "Not a problem, Louis. Come on in." Harry opens his eyes to find that Louis is already seated at the chair in front of the desk, "What brings you here?"

  "Well, a couple of the guys out there know I'm blunt, and can be a little.. sassy. So they've asked me to come and talk to you on their behalf." Louis said suddenly shyly, the bluntness he talks about hardly showing.

  "About what?" Harry asked, fear tightening his chest and sweat beading at his hairline, "Well, your frustration. Your crabbiness. We're worried, we want to know if you're okay. You seem so frustrated lately, and well, we don't like it. You don't smile anymore, and I must say, I miss it."

  Louis flushed and left Harry's eyes for just a moment before they flicked back, seeing the stunned look on Harry's face, "You want to h-help me?"

  "If it's something that can be helped." Louis nods, a wave of confidence entering his body, "If that's okay. If it's too rash, I'm sorry I bothered you.." Louis stands and steps around the chair, readying to leave at Harry's command.

 Harry gulps, because damn, his ass looked amazing in those tight black pants, and he knew he was wearing those pretty panties underneath, and he tried not to strain to see the outline, and his eyes flickered away.