Chapter 6 - Morning After

Giana looked like an angel while she slept, her riotous red curls like a fiery halo around her head. Bianca hesitantly got out of the bed, untangling herself from Giana's body without waking her, which was no easy feat as Giana constantly seemed to try and grab back onto Bianca as she moved away, which only make her cuter.

Bianca searched the kitchen, only finding several microwave meals, orange juice, a half-eaten pizza and two boxes of cereal, milk nowhere to be found. The cupboards were stuffed with art equipment and paints. Giana's kitchen looked like it was an artist's bachelor pad. The pots were hardly used and most of the cutlery was just placed haphazardly into a drawer.

Bianca shook her head, deciding to go out and buy something suitable to be called breakfast. She scribbled a quick note, found two aspirin and a glass of water and left it where Giana could see it once she woke up. She drove to a small patisserie she knew nearby, picking up some scones and muffins and two coffees to go. She stopped, wondering how Giana liked her coffee and decided to get it black, picking, remembering seeing an unopened creamer in the fridge and prayed there was sugar somewhere in the cupboard.

She quickly paid the cashier and left, hoping to make it back before Giana woke up. Most likely she would have a hangover from the night before. Bianca chuckled at the thought. She had never seen anyone get drunk so easily.

Parking the car in the driveway behind Giana's she got out, juggling the coffees and bags as she opened the door. Giana stood in the living room, a dark scowl on her face.

"Good Morning lo-" Bianca's words were cut of suddenly as Giana slapped her, knocking her off balance, the bags falling, the coffees spilling on her white shirt, seeping through to burn her skin.

"Bloody hell!" Bianca swore, wondering what had gotten into Giana to make her so angry.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You trick me into having dinner with you, get me drunk and then..." Giana yelled, throwing her hands into the air in frustration.

"Then what? I didn't know making sure you got home safely was a crime and I sure as hell didn't force you to drink all that wine!" Bianca retorted, unbuttoning her shirt.

"What do you think your doing?" Giana exclaimed, staring at Bianca.

"Well I can't go around wearing a wet shirt and if I let this dry it will stain," she replied, frowning, her good mood gone. She unhooked her white bra, rolling it up with her shirt as it was just as wet.

She walked into the kitchen, wetting one of the kitchen towels and began to wipe the liquid from her chest, then looked up to see Giana watching her. The anger that had been stemming beneath the surface as soon as she caught the look in Giana's eyes. She had been too upset to be conscious of her nakedness before, but now it was blatantly obvious by the lust radiating from Giana.

Giana shook her head, looking away. She had thought that Bianca had taken advantage of her drunken state the night before and had only ended up offending her. when she confronted her.

"Here," she said, tossing Bianca one of her blouses. "it will be a bit snug considering your...breasts are larger than mine but it should fit."

"Thanks," she replied, catching the blouse and laying it on the counter as she continued to wipe the spilled coffee from her skin, ignoring her again.

"I'll put these in the wash," she said, picking up Bianca's blouse and bra and heading to the laundry room.

She put the machine on to wash a small load and let it run. When she returned to the kitchen Bianca was still topless, the cloth running over her breasts, wiping away the traces of coffee. Giana imagined her tongue licking away the bitter coffee from her skin until she had to bite back a moan.