Reject

AUTHORS NOTE: this is about Wendy's little chat with Dipper after the bunker. I do not own Gravity falls or anything in it. Hope you enjoy it.

Dipper looked at his not so secret crush as she started to walk off from their adventure in the bunker.
"Look, Wendy, about earlier, in the heat of moment I kinda said some dumb things and...can't we just pretend none of that ever happened? Please?" He turned away from her and hung his head sadly. He heard footsteps coming towards him and a hand on his shoulder.
"Dude, dude, it's okay." Wendy started. "I always..kinda knew." Dipper looked up, eyes wide, and shocked by what she had said.
"Wait what? You did?" Wendy laughed.
"Yeah, man. I mean you think I can't here that stuff you're constantly whispering under you're breath?" She asked. Dipper groaned, slapped his forehead, and sat on a nearby log, Wendy following him in the process.
"But listen, Dipper. I'm like...super flattered but....I'm too old for you. I mean, you know that. Right?" Dipper groaned again.
"Mabel said confessing would make me feel better!" Wendy smiled at the small boy next to her.
"Well, even though I said I was too old, it doesn't mean I don't like you back." Dipper looked up once more.
"Wait..? What? Y-you do?" Wendy nodded.
"B-but-" Dipper was cut off by a pair of lips on his. Surprised that she did that after she just rejected him, he instantly kissed back. He held her close, never wanted to let go.
'What am I doing?' Wendy thought to herself. 'I just rejected him and now I'm kissing him? But it actually feels.....nice. And he looked so cute with the gleam of sadness in his eyes' And with that thought over, Wendy slowly pulled away and replied without rethinking her thought, "You talk way too much, my little dork." And with that, she got up, walked to her bike, and put her helmet on.
"Oh, and hey Dipper, see you for movie night tomorrow. You're place this time, okay?" She smiled, got on her bike, and rode away. Dipper smiled and whispered so no one could hear him "Confessing made me feel better"

ONCE AGAIN. IM MAKING WENDIP FLUFF AT LIKE 1:00am. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CAMP TOMORROW AT 8:15....
But yeah, leave a comment and sorry half the fanfic was from the real episode. It just worked up to the best part. Expect another fanfic tomorrow afternoon or early the next morning. Like 2:00am-5:00am........ I don't sleep O-o. But Thanks!
-pinetrees.faller